57

"Who is Karina?" asked Freen.

"The girl who kiss me before I change my clothes to archery clothes" said Becky. Freen nodded her head.

"Stay away from that girl"

"I already told you, she is my friend and she didn't have bad behaviour" said Becky.

Freen drove her car and told Becky to enter the mansion. Freen then went to the club that night. She drinks a lot of alcohol.

"I'm her legally wife, never kissed her on cheeks. This Karina girl, who was stranger already kiss her!! What the fuck!!!!" said Freen curse.

She went out of the club and waited for the cab she ordered. She drank a bottle of alcohol that she brought from the club.

When she got home, she went to Becky's room. She was drunk.

"Beck...Becky!!"

"Why do you drink so much alcohol? Do you want me to help you go to your room?" asked Becky.

"You...was bunny..in...hospital" said Freen. Becky was confused.

"Are you happy to be kissed by Karina? Such a sl.. ut" said Freen.

Becky felt sad after hear it. Suddenly, Freen pushed Becky on bed and kissed her lips hardly. Becky wants to get away from Freen. Freen then stopped kissing Becky.

"I can kiss you too. Not only can I kiss you but I can steal your virgin card" said Freen.

Becky sobbing hardly.

"Let me go..." said Becky. Freen then fell asleep on Becky's body. Becky cried until 3 in the morning.

In the morning, Freen woke up and looked around.

"Where am I?" She looked at Becky and shocked.

Becky woke up from her sleep.

"Please let me go" said Becky and burst her tear.

"I hate you" said Becky in her low voice. Freen heard what Becky said.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"You kissed my lips hardly. I hate you!! I hate people like you!!!! I hate you!!!" said Becky. Freen then stood up. She sat beside Becky who was still lying on bed. Becky still sobbing.

They just silent. Becky stood up and want to walk away but caught by Freen. Now, she sat on Freen's lap.

"I'm...I'm.."

"Let me go" said Becky.

" I do that because I'm jealous. I fall in love with you" said Freen.