119

"Don't you guys think the four of them are deceiving us?" asked Tzuyu seriously.

"Why did you say that?" asked Freen and turned her body to see Tzuyu's serious face.

"Earlier I asked Sana some questions about Becky why she could be sick or any reasonable question. She answered with unreasonable answers" Tzuyu told her friends about the problem. For her, the answer that Sana gave was not logical at all.

"I thought about that too, Tzuyu. As I hugged Lisa, I could smell her body smell like alcohol but I dismissed my thoughts that she was drinking alcohol" said Jennie.

Tee just listens to what they say. She asked Yuki a few questions, the answers to which Yuki gave her a reasonable answer that made her completely believe.

Freen recalled her conversation with Becky a few hours ago while mixing the gambas that were almost ready to be cooked.

Freen is getting suspicious of Becky now after hearing what Tzuyu and Jennie said a while ago.

Freen also made cheese lasagna for Becky and her other friends.

Becky and her friends are playing games in Freen's room. The room was full of laughter from the four of them.

"We have to thank Becky, because of her we won't be punished and they won't know about what we're doing before they come!" said Yuki.

"I agree with you, Yuki" Lisa said. Her eyes were focused on the television. She was playing a game with Becky. Becky was sitting on the bed with her blanket.

Tzuyu told her friends about the plan she had in mind since she came to the kitchen to gather with her friends.

"Why don't we take a peek at what they're doing now? Sana told me earlier, she wants to see Becky. If Sana wants to see Becky, Yuki and Lisa will definitely come too. They are close friends who are always together" said Tzuyu.

"Ok" said Freen.

They walked slowly towards the room where Freen and Becky were going to sleep. The laughter in the room could be heard by them from outside.

"Because of them, the party we wanted to hold didn't go as smoothly as we wanted," said Lisa.

"It's because of you, Lisa. You said no one would know. You are proud to say that to us" said Sana rolled her eyes.

"I agree with you, Sana. If I knew it would be like this. It's better if we have a party at the club only. We booked all the areas there" said Sana.