71

Becky was taken to the doctor's office to check her health.

"Madam, you have to wait outside. I want to take her blood sample first" said the doctor. Becky already inside when the doctor told Freen to stay outside.

Inside the room, Becky just stay silent and looked what the doctor do.

The doctor prepares a syringe needle that is reserved for taking blood. Becky who saw that was very surprised.

"Doctor, why you prepared that syringe needle?" asked Becky. She felt scared when she saw a syringe needle.

"I want to take your blood sample first" said the doctor.

On the other side, Freen sat on the bench waiting for Becky. She just focused look at the room where Becky is.

Becky who was scared with a long and sharp syringe needle ran from there. She sat on Freen's lap and hugged Freen tightly.

"I want to go home" said Becky sobbing.

"Do you already take your blood sample?" asked Freen.

Becky nodded her head. She was willing to deceive Freen because she was afraid of syringe needles. The doctor comes towards them and tells Freen that he hasn't taken Becky's blood sample yet.

"Becky" Freen used her cold tone when said Becky name.

Becky hugged Freen very tightly now. She didn't want Freen drag her into the doctor's room.

"I don't want,Freen. I'm afraid of being pricked by a syringe needle. It must be hurt" said Becky.

"It doesn't hurt, Becky" Freen persuaded Becky.

"Please replace me if you say it doesn't hurt" said Becky with her low voice. Freen could feel that Becky's body was still hot because of the fever.

"Your the one that sick not me" said Freen. Freen motioned to the doctor to take Becky's blood sample right there without going into the room. The doctor then returned to the room and took the syringe needle.

Two nurses will help the doctor later. Freen is trying to persuade Becky who is still in her arms.

"Becky, it will only hurt for a while" said Freen.

"Replace me"

"No" said Freen. Becky stopped crying and just sat quietly on Freen laps.

Freen grabbed Becky's left hand as she felt Becky's grip loosen. The doctor approached them.

Becky who noticed that started to rebel. The two nurses helped Freen to hold Becky from struggling to much.

"I don't want" said Becky sobbing again.

After the doctor took a sample of Becky's blood, he excused himself to leave with the two nurses.

Freen took a wet tissue from her bag and wiped Becky's face. She changed the cool fever that Becky was wearing to a new one.

"Don't touch me" said Becky.

"You're the one that touch me" said Freen. Becky just silent herself and hugged Freen tightly. She afraid that doctor will come again later with the syringe needle.

"That bastard doctor!!! How dare you!!! I hope you will have nightmare!!" said Becky mumbling. Freen who was heard it giggling.

Becky shifted her seat to her head on Freen's chest while she was still hugging Freen.

"I want to go home" said Becky.

"Later, We have to wait for your results" said Freen.