102

"I HATE WHEN PEOPLE HURT MY WIFE. FOR ME, THAT PERSON REALLY WANTS TO DIE IN MY HANDS! YOU HAVE MADE MY WIFE IN SUCH A CONDITION, LET ME DO THE SAME TO YOU!" shouted Freen. She stepped on Mason's private part instead of stepping on Mason's palm.

Becky felt dizzy. What she saw seemed blurry and sounded muffled in her ears.

The police arrived after a few minutes of the incident.

"The police came very slowly as snail"

"Can the police handle this situation later?"

"I'm pity of her wife"

Everyone gathered there was gossiping, taking pictures and videos about the incident.

Mason and Freen still fight with each other.

" YOU WERE LOOKING FOR A FIGHT! WHO TELL YOU TO DO THAT TO MY SISTER?!! YOU WILL DIE IN MY HANDS" shouted Mason.

"YOUR SISTER IS A BITCH! A REAL BITCH! SHE SLAPPED MY WIFE FIRST! THAT'S WHY I DO THAT TO HER! WHO WANTS TO WATCH IF THEIR OWN WIFE IS TORTURED BY OTHER PEOPLE?!" shouted Freen.

The police broke up their fight. Freen turned her face towards Becky.

She went over to Becky. Becky passed out in Freen's embrace.

"Becky! Wake up!"

Freen is feeling restless now. She was afraid she was losing Becky.

She took Becky to her car and drove fast to the hospital.

The doctor helps Freen check on Becky while Freen waits outside. She cried like a baby.

The doctor came out of the room and told about Becky's condition. After that, she was allowed going inside to accompany Becky.

"Becky, wake up!"

Freen waits for Becky to wake up. She decided to buy food first. After buying food, she sat on a chair looking at Becky's face.

Becky woke up from her unconsciousness after a few minutes. Freen then hugged her while crying.

"Finally" said Freen.

Freen break the hugged and looked at Becky. Becky still silent for a while.

"Stop crying, Freen"

Becky wiped her tears and looked at Freen.

"I want water"

Freen took a drink for Becky and helped her to drink. Freen kissed her forehead.

"I want to go home"

"Not now, Becky" said Freen softly.

Becky was afraid she would be pricked by syringe needle again.