76

"Stop touch me" said Becky.

"Fine" said Freen and sighed.Freen took a spoonful of rice from the plate.

"Open your mouth"

"I don't want you to feed me. I can feed myself" said Becky. Freen then gave the plate full of some food to Becky. Becky just eat it a little.

"I'm done" said Becky.

"What? You're done? You haven't finished your food yet"

Becky ignored Freen's words and lying down on the bed. She covered her whole body with blanket and started to crying.

The next day, Freen waits for Becky to wake up. Becky who had woken up sat down and thought.

"Becky, fresh up yourself. I already prepared your clothes now" said Freen.

After Becky already fresh up. She just stood like a statue.

"Today will be a last time you saw your grandma. Let's go where the funeral will be held" said Freen.

They went where the funeral was held, the Armstrong and Chankimha families also came there. Becky walked forward without give a glance to her family.

Becky saw her grandmother in the coffin. She cried and spoke something she wanted.

"Grandma, why don't you bring Becky also? What should I do after this?"

The Armstrong family went towards her. Freen just glance them and sighed.

"Here we go, gold diggers are come with their another acting" said Freen in her thoughts.

"Becky, you have to accept this fate" said Jenny to Becky. She wanted to touch Becky but stopped her.

"Don't touch me!" said Becky. Jenny ignored what Becky said and tried to hold Becky left hand.

Freen immediately slapped Jenny's hand hard.

"Please don't make my wife repeated her words" said Freen with her cold tone. Freen then stand between the two of them.

Becky touch the casket where her grandmother was.

"After mom, your the one that left me,grandma. I want to follow you" said Becky with her runny nose and swollen eyes.

"Now her grandma already die. She will don't scare with me again! Her weakness is her grandma before this" said Jenny in her thoughts. She then sighed. At the same time, she and Krystal were happy to see Becky suffer.

"She deserved this kind of suffers" said Krystal in her mind.

Becky excused herself to go to the bathroom. Freen offered to accompany her but she did not want Freen accompany her.

Krystal followed Becky from behind without Becky noticed it. Becky washed her face.

Krystal pulled Becky's hand roughly and Becky's body reflexively turned towards her.

"Well well well....look your condition now. Poor you. The person you love has died. Now you are the only one left on earth without your grandma and your mother. You deserved this if you want to know. You are the daughter of slut!" said Krystal.

Becky clenched her fists.

"You didn't deserved to be happy in this world. You deserved to treat like a slut!" Said Krystal again.