62

Becky immediately sit still. Freen hide her smile when saw Becky immediately listen to her. After she was done apply the essential oil, Becky lean her head on the window.

"Becky you better lie down, rest your head on my lap. I will massage it"

Becky shook her head when she heard Freen's words. Freen threatened her like before. Becky then lay down and rested her head on Freen's lap.

Becky closed her eyes. Freen started massaging her head. Suddenly, Becky was asleep. She hugged Freen's waist without her realizing it.

All the students have already arrived. Freen's friends were shocked. They went towards Freen. Freen just told them to be quiet and she would tell them what happened later.

Becky hearing the whispers made by Freen's friends made her squirm a little. Freen quickly told her friends to leave.

The sun's rays made Becky deepen her face in hugging Freen's waist. Becky turned her back on everyone. Freen was amused every time Becky squirmed because her hand hit her stomach.

Freen told Lisa to close the window curtains. Now Becky sleeps peacefully. Freen brought her face close to Becky's face even though she could only see it from the side.

She pulled out her phone from her bag and took Becky's pictures. She then changed her phone's homescreen and lockscreen to Becky's picture.

"I hope you will fall in love with me one day. Thank you because of you I can walk now" said Freen whisper.

Freen leaned back on the seat. Her left hand was placed on Becky's back so that Becky wouldn't fall when she wanted to turn later. Her right hand was busy holding the phone to see some movie.

Sometimes, she sees Becky to make sure Becky slept peacefully the whole way. She didn't turn up the volume of her phone when saw some movie.