73

Becky just ignored Freen words and sit.

"Becky, I have one request to you" said Freen. Becky looked at Freen. She looked forward to what Freen had to say.

"I want you to try to trust me" said Freen.

"Absolutely no"

"Learn to trust me slowly, Becky"

Becky just ignored Freen's words. She looked around her and her eyes look at the doctor who was pricked the syringe needle on her heading towards her and Freen.

Becky quickly sat on Freen's lap and hugged her tightly. Freen was shocked because of Becky. She looked around and saw a doctor that Becky hate the most.

Freen just laughing in silent. Now, she knew why Becky hugged her tightly.

"I want to go home" said Becky.

"We will go home later"

The doctor stood in front of Freen and handed over the results. He explained to Freen about Becky condition after that his left.

"Now, let's go home. Your condition no that worse he said" said Freen.

They returned to the mansion. Becky wanted to run towards her room but was stopped by Freen. Freen dragged her to the kitchen.

"Eat your medicine first. I bought this from our house" said Freen. Becky swallowed the medicine. Freen changed cool fever on Becky's forehead. After done, she said something to Becky.

"Don't you dared to throw it. Now, you can go" said Freen.

The next day, everyone was in the dining room except for Becky and Freen. Freen went to the room where Becky was. Becky was sitting in bed eating some toast.

"Who brought this toast?" asked Freen.

"Karina" said Becky and chewing the toast.

Freen took the toast in Becky's hand and threw it away.

"Why you threw it?" asked Becky.

"You can't eat that food. You are still sick"

"I'm not sick anymore" said Becky.

Freen checked Becky's temperature. What Becky said is true. She is not sick anymore.

On the other side, Dr.Rocky tries to call Becky. He wanted to tell Becky that her grandmother was die.

He had called Becky several times but had not picked up.

Becky who was already get well sit down on her bed. Freen removed the cool fever from Becky's forehead and excuse herself to go to the kitchen.

Becky lay in her bed. She turned on her phone and shocked when saw more than thirty missed call from Dr.Rocky.