6. The Betrayal

Author's POV-

After that shocking revelation, they both decided to talk things out. So they went to Jungkook's apartment.

A few minutes later, jungkook came back with a glass of water and this time he wore his shirt.

Yeah he was half naked all this time.
He gave her the glass of water.

"What's going on? I don't understand." Rooh asked after drinking water and massaging her forehead.

"First tell me who you are and how you know my father." Jungkook was also confused.

"Sorry for not introducing myself properly. Hello, myself Rooh Kapoor. I am from India and I came here around a week ago.

About Uncle Jeon.... he and my father have been business partners and best friends for years now."

He thought he should also give a proper introduction, "Hello I'm Jeon Jungkook. And sorry to react like this."

She shook her head and said it's okay.

Jungkook was lost in his thoughts for a few seconds and suddenly asked, " Wait a minute. Are you Uncle Kapoor's daughter....from New Delhi, India?"

Shockingly she replied," yes!! B-but how do y-you know my father?"

Each and every mystery was solving slowly.

"Actually I know that my father has some business back in India, so he usually goes there for work, you know. Just like my father, your father also visits korea.
So one time when he came here, I was with my parents at their home. So that's how I met him."

"Wait. My father knew about your identity and he never cared to tell me." She felt betrayed and was shocked.

They were sitting on the couch. She put both of her hands on her head and closed her eyes. She was processing everything.

He was looking at her and wanted to comfort her as he could see that she was feeling betrayed. But he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. So he stayed still.

"I just wanna know one more thing. You knew about me? Like who I am?" she asked again in a low voice.

"No I didn't know who you were. I saw you for the first time on the set yesterday and today."

She sighed.

"At least you didn't betray me." She whispered looking down but he heard.

"I wanna talk to uncle Jeon right now." She suddenly said.

"Umm... I think we should wait for tomorrow as it's very late and he must be sleeping right now." He replied.

She sighed.

"At least I should talk to my father. He must be awake and having a wonderful dinner right now."

Jungkook wanted to comfort her but couldn't. He somehow knew that he had to take things slow with her.

She got up from the couch and bowed down and told him thank you and sorry for everything.

He told her that it's fine and she shouldn't take stress about all this.

She then went to her apartment feeling betrayed.

She totally forgot abouth the lizard and her fear. Right now she was just feeling betrayal.

Rooh dialled her father's number. He picked it up and said," Hey my princess. How are you?"

"H-hello dad." Her voice broke because of crying.

"Hey hey. Are you okay? What happened to my princess. Why are you crying." Her father tensed.

"D-dad, you and uncle lied to me. How can you guys hide about- uncle being Jungkook's father. Also him being my neighbour. How could you dad?" Rooh directly asked him while breaking down into tears.

"Hey don't cry my child. We didn't hide it from you. It's j-just that his privacy was at stake. And we didn't want to compromise with it as we all know that you like BTS very much." She got another shock for today. It was unbearable for her.

She was processing everything and then she finally said,

"So you thought that if I knew about all this then I would have stalked him. Really dad! Like seriously! You know that I am not like  some crazy BTS ARMY. I am among those ARMY who just like their songs and I respect them and their work. I am not crazy about them dad!

Woah! I am so disappointed that  you guys think about me like this." She was now angry.

"N-no it's not like that... Listen, princess..."

She cut him off...

"No dad you listen to me. If you think like that, then it's okay. Anyways, nobody ever tried to understand me and my feelings.

Now I know why you agreed easily for me being here. You must be thinking that I came here for them just like a crazy ARMY, right? And this time answer me truthfully." She asked her father.

There was a silence on the other side.

"Well, I knew you were going there for your work but then you told me that you got the job in their company. S-so I thought it might be an extra reason for y-you to go t-there." Her father felt guilty having this kind of perception regarding her without knowing the real reason why she went there.

"Thank you so much for having your trust in me dad." She said in sarcasm. She was broken now as her own father has this kind of thought regarding her.

"No princess listen.."

"Don't princess me dad! I don't wanna sound disrespectful but Sorry dad, don't call me for a few days. And yeah I will manage here on my own."

"But Rooh..."

She cut him again.

"One more thing dad, please send me all the details regarding my website. I will manage my artwork on my own. You don't need to take stress about me. And if I wanna tell you anything regarding my website I will text you. Bye!"

Without hearing an answer from her father she disconnected the call.

~~~~

To be continued....