13. Shocked

Jungkook's POV

I was in Japan for the past few days and I was already missing her. We texted whenever we were free. I would really like to talk to her on calls but I can't as I was always with hyungs and I don't want them to suspect anything for now.

I mean we are brothers but you know if they got to know about her, they will tease me. And I can't afford that. When they start teasing you about something, it means you are gone for days or for weeks.

When we got to know about Namjoon hyung's girlfriend, we teased him for weeks and it was so hard for him. Yeah, he has a girlfriend. Whenever we looked at him we made faces and smirked and that made him blush. Yeah, can you imagine Namjoon hyung blushing. He was so cute. Although we were teasing him, we were also happy as he finally met the person he loves. Although we don't have a 'no relationship policy' still we like to keep it secret for privacy issues.

Anyways now you got my point why can't I tell them about Rooh. They will exaggerate it and will tease me.

A few days ago we got to know that something happened at the company and some employee got injured during the shoot. I felt bad for that employee but was also feeling proud that she saved Yeonjun. I will thank her for saving him as I consider him as my younger brother.

Right now, we all are on the plane to korea. Yeah we are going back and we will rest for a few days. It was fun meeting our fans. They love us so much. We can see their love for us in their eyes. Without them, we cannot be here. I also love them. Sometimes I think do I really deserve their love?

But their smiles, their loud cheers in concerts, their love made me prove that yeah we deserves it.

~~~

It's three in the morning when I came back home. It's good to be back. I was very tired so I went straight to my bedroom and fall asleep.

It was around 12 in the noon when I woke up. I took a long shower and wore my black knee length shorts and a white t-shirt. I decided to check on Rooh as I haven't seen her for the past few days. Although we knew each other for a very short period of time, we clicked instantly and my crush on her is getting more and more.

I knocked on her door but no one responded. I then thought she must be in the office.

As I was about to go back to my home, I heard her door opening. I quickly went back to her door with a huge smile on my face. But Bit Na noona opened it instead of Rooh.

"Hello noona. You...here? I mean you are not in the office?" I was confused as why is she here at this time.

"Oh..umm..hi jungkook.. act-actually...." She was saying something when Rooh cut her off. I can just hear her voice as the door was only half open.

"Whose there Bit Na? Did you order someth..." She stopped speaking watching me standing at her door.

And I was shocked when I saw her.

I quickly entered inside and asked her, " what happened? When did this happen? ...why why didn't you told me earlier? I could have came earlier. Why are you not saying anything? Tell me ...what happened?" I was worried about her. Her right hand was bandaged and was supported by an arm slinger.

"Woah ...these many questions at the same time" she said jokingly. But I became furious as this situation is not funny.

I looked at her with a serious expression and she understood that I was not in a mood to joke.

She stayed silent and looked down. Bit Na noona was about to say something but then it clicked me.

"Wait a minute... Are you the one who saved Yeonjun from the accident?"

"Actually it's just a small accident. Look I am totally fine." She said smiling awkwardly.

"We were texting all the time and you didn't even care to tell me that something this big had happened with you.

You literally have two friends here and you didn't even tell me. I guess you still don't consider me as your friend.

And noona you... You also didn't tell me about all this" I got furious and started walking towards the door.

But Rooh caught my hand from behind and stopped me.

I looked at our hands and then at her. She was now about to cry but she held her tears from falling. It was painful to watch her like this. I can't see her crying.

"I am sorry. Please don't leave. I didn't tell you because I knew you will feel bad for me and will try to come soon but then it would have affected your work. And either way you are here so I thought I should tell you when you get back here. I didn't mean to hurt you. I am really sorry", as she said these words a tear fell from her eyes.

"Ya jungkook I know she didn't tell you but it's not her fault that she got injured. You should thank her. If it's not for her then Yeonjun would have a big scratch on his face and his career as an idol would have been destroyed." Bit Na noona literally shouted at me.

I stayed silent and looked down. Just then the door bell rang and noona went to the door. She came back the food and placed it on the dining table.

"We will talk about this later. Let's eat first and you are joining us...no argument" she said in a serious tone.

I know her for a very long time and when she is serious it means you gotta shut your mouth and follow her, otherwise you are a dead meat.

I nodded and sat on one of the chair.

Rooh was sitting on the left side of me and noona was on the right side of Rooh.

She started opening the food containers.

"Here's your veg food Rooh and Jungkook here's jjajangmyon...you can eat it."

I silently picked my chopsticks and started digging my jjajangmyon.

Rooh was looking at me from time to time but I ignored her and silently ate my food. Then I saw her struggling to eat her food as her right hand was injured so Bit Na noona started feeding her.

"Thank you unni" rooh said sheepishly.

"I told you not to call me unni. We are friends now so we can skip the formality" noona told her. And she smiled.

I wanted to ask her to also call her by her name as I am also her friend and me and Rooh are of same age but stayed silent as she is not in a good mood right now. And I don't want to become her prey.

Her phone rang and she answered while feeding Rooh.

"Hello PD Nim.... Yeah I am with Rooh right now... Oh... Yes ...sure....no problem..... I am coming....okay...okay PD Nim."

"Ya Jungkookie. I have to go back to office as it's urgent. So you're gonna feed her." She ordered me.