54. Apology

AUTHOR'S POV-

"You can't t-talk to her because...
Sh-she is in...co-coma right now."

The moment Jungkook's mother uttered those words, Jungkook felt like his whole world crashed down in front of him again.

"When you took Ian away from her, she got a panic attack and she fainted on the floor. Thank God that So Ah unni came there in time. She immediately took her to the hospital. She was tensed because she couldn't find Ian at home so she called me and told me whatever happened there. I went and talked to the doctor and he told me that because of some shock Rooh got, she panicked and went into comatose." His mother told them about Rooh's condition.

"This can't be happening.

No...no...no

Please God don't do this to me. Don't give my punishment to her.

It...it was me who deserve all this not her." He was uttering these words non stop.

"Jungkook", Hobi called him but he was busy ratting those words.

"Jungkooka", Taehyung called him this time.

When Jungkook didn't reply, Jimin went towards him and patted Jungkook's shoulder. It was at that moment he came out of his thoughts. He looked straight into Jimin's eyes with his teary ones and hugged him.

His members couldn't see him breaking down in front of them again.

'Why...why does our baby brother have to face all these problems...why God why' Taehyung thought.

"Shh... it's okay Jungkooka. She's gonna be okay." Hobi consoled him.

After breaking the hug, Jungkook looked at his mother and said," Eomma I...I want to meet her right now."

His mother stayed silent. She was contemplating whether to take Jungkook there or not. By now, she understood that Jungkook and Rooh's relationship was not normal. They both loved each other in the past and Rooh still loves him but her son hates her now.

Jungkook understood what was happening inside his mother's mind. So without thinking much he said, "Eomma please. Let me meet her. I... I can't live without her. I... I know I made a huge mistake by taking Ian away from her. But...that was the stupidest mistake I have ever done. And I am sorry for that. You know there wasn't a single day in the past couple of year when I didn't remember her. All my thoughts were surrounded by her but I kept denying that. So... please eomma take me to her... please. I... I promise I will not repeat the same mistake." By now Jungkook was a crying mess. His hyungs were also crying because they couldn't see their maknae like this and hearing about Rooh's condition, they couldn't control themselves.

His mother couldn't see her son in this condition so she agreed.

"I will take you to her. But you have to be strong son. You can't be weak in front of her, okay?" She consoled him.

Jungkook nodded and stood up.

~~~

Jimin updated all his members regarding the situation and they all are going to Sokcho now. Bit Na was also there.

"I told you Jungkook not to take decision in a hurry but your anger took control over you and look at the situation now." Yoongi was angry on Jungkook. He warned him earlier but Jungkook paid no attention.

He was silently crying now. Taehyung was sitting beside him on the plane so he patted his back and said, "Control yourself, you can't be weak at this time."

"I am sorry hyung. I know I made a huge mistake. I am sorry..." Jungkook apologized for his mistakes.

Yoongi sighed. He knows that he can't be upset with his maknae for so long. At the end of the day, he still loves his baby brother.