28. The proposal

JUNGKOOK'S POV-

I don't know how to explain this feeling but one thing I can say is that I love her and I can't live without her.

She is sleeping peacefully as she is exhausted.

It's been only more than a year since I have known her. But it's like as if I have known her my whole life.

I was watching her sleeping for the past one hour and still I can't get enough of her.

I closed my eyes when she stirred in her sleep.

A few minutes later, she put her finger on my face slowly not to wake me up. I smiled internally.

When her finger went to my lips I couldn't control myself and kissed her finger.

She immediately removed her finger and when I opened my eyes to see her reaction, she had already closed her eyes.

I chuckled seeing her reaction. So cute.

I pecked her lips and went to the dreamland with her in my arms.

~~~

My family knows about our relationship as one time we both went there to met them and they somehow guessed that we both like each other. And then we told them about our relationship.

My grandma was so happy to meet her. She now love Rooh more than she loves me. Haha disadvantages of having a great girlfriend. But I love these kinds of disadvantages.

She loves my family. And I love her family too.

I always greet her family whenever she video calls them, if I am around. Her mother is so sweet. Rooh resembles her. About her father, well we already met when he came to Korea for his business. He is such a gentleman and kind person. He always treats me like his own son.

Once Rooh told me that her mother somehow knew that we liked each other. When I asked her how, she told me that she saw the love in our eyes when we both video called her. I literally blushed that time like a teenager.

So we decided to tell them too about our relationship. They were so happy that her father immediately called my father to congratulate him.

~~~

We all are here at Lotte World for our Run BTS shoot. While shooting I saw a place where I want to take Rooh with me. When it was break time, I texted her to met me at somewhere. I have already told my hyungs so they will cover for us.

She came and told me that this is too risky. I told her not to worry and everything will be fine.

I took her hand and told her to close her eyes.

As we reached there I told her to open her eyes.

"Wow

"Wow...kookie it's.. it's so beautiful." She said looking at the breathtaking view. Her eyes were shining while looking at the mesmerizing view.

I thought what if she got scared of heights but she again amazed me by not showing any kind of fear.