21. Bit Na is my girlfriend

Rooh's POV-

I somehow managed to stop Jungkook from asking me those questions but I know he is a curious cat and he will ask me again.

Ugh! I hate lying to him but what can I do. I can't tell him, atleast not yet.

He is such a baby. After asking for a few times, he pouted and behaved like a baby. I laughed at his cuteness.

After so many attempts, he dropped the idea of asking these questions.

We then played some video games and as usual, he won. You can't beat "the jungkook". He is perfect in everything. Sometimes I think, am I really that lucky to have him as my boyfriend.

~~~

"We will be back with another episode."

"Dallyeola..."

"Bangtan"

"And cut"

"Good work guys."

"Thank you for your hard work"

And here we finished the shooting of another episode of RUN BTS.

I am tired today as it was an outdoor shoot and these seven children have so much energy that they ran in whole episode instead of walking. Well, their excitement was on another level today.

Now I can rest for the next two days because of weekend.

I looked up and saw jungkook was looking at me and then at his phone telling me to look at my phone.

*In texts*

Kookie: are you okay? You don't look so good.

Rooh: I am just tired and want to sleep. Damn you guys are so energetic.

Kookie: Sorry baby. We were so engrossed in today's activities that we didn't think about you guys.

Rooh: It's okay. We also enjoyed a lot. It's just that I am sleepy today. Anyways don't worry. I will feel better by tomorrow.

Kookie: okay. I think you should go now. We have to discuss something so we are staying. Let's meet tomorrow morning at breakfast.

Rooh: don't come late. Bye good night baby.

Kookie: night babe❤️

~~~

I went straight home and ordered something. After taking shower and eating food, I went to my dreamland.

I woke up around 9. I quickly did my morning routine and took shower. Today, me and jungkook will be eating at my place so I made breakfast for us.

I called him for the breakfast. He told me that he will be here in five minutes.

He came, we hugged and then went to the table.

After eating, we talked about random things for hours.

We then made a plan to go to the swimming pool. Yeah we have a private swimming pool exclusively for us on this floor. Well, earlier it was only for him as he owns both the apartment on this floor. But you know, now I can also use it.

I was waiting for him outside my home. I was wearing a black crop top and a black shorts.

He also came out wearing a dark blue shirt and a black shorts.

"Aah! Someone's looking sexy today." He gave me a compliment with his usual smirk.

I blushed and looked down. He does know how to make me blush really well.