16. Call us OPPA

Author's POV-

It's been more than one week and Rooh's hand is finally recovering now. In case you are worried about her daily routine don't worry she managed perfectly. Sometimes she got help from Bit Na and sometimes from jungkook. About taking a bath, she managed on her own as she mostly wore shirts as it was easy for her.

Today she got free from all the bandages. And from tomorrow onwards she will go to the company.

~~~

As soon as she entered the set, everyone including BTS members, TXT members Bang PD and other staff members clapped for her and thanked her. She smiled and at the same time got emotional because of this heartwarming welcome. Bit Na hugged her and felt proud of her friend. Jungkook was also feeling proud and smiled at her.

ROOH'S POV-

"Thank you Miss for saving our Yeonjun that day. We are very grateful to you. Is your hand okay now?" Namjoon oppa came towards me and said all this. I was shocked and starstruck. I was not able to reply to him.

He chuckled seeing my reaction and Bit Na noona pinched my arm secretly which made me more flushed.

"Hello sir. You don't need to thank me for that. And yes my hand is totally fine now." I said and bowed to him showing my respect towards him. He is the best leader.

He started laughing awkward and told me not to call him sir.

I got confused and asked, " sorry but what should I call you then?"

"You can call us oppa if you are okay with that." Jin oppa came with others and told me that.

I was shocked as all the BTS members were standing in front of me and all of them were LOOKING at me!!

Jimin oppa chuckled seeing my reaction. Jungkook was smiling too.

"Aah yes. Thank you. Oh and you can also call me Rooh."

"Rooh? What's the meaning of your name? I am just curious to know." Jhope oppa asked me, feeling excited and then all of them were looking at me again curiously waiting for my response.

"Umm... Rooh...it means 'soul'." I replied.

"Wow. What a beautiful name." Jungkook said with a smirk as nobody except Bit Na knew that me and Jungkook are friends.

Taehyung oppa looked at me and Jungkook mischievously. As if he knew we both know each other.

"Noona, are you okay?" Yeonjun and others came. They were all looking sad.

"I am totally fine. I told you not to worry about me."

"I am sorry noona. Because of me, you have to go through so much pain." Yeonjun said. I can see he is feeling guilty through his eyes.

"I told you...you don't have to feel guilty. If I had to do it again, I would definitely do it again and again.
And if you say sorry again then I will not talk to you."

"Okay noona. But you have to eat lunch with us, okay?" Soobin said.

"Of course. I won't mind eating with worldwide singers." I joked and they all starting laughing which lightened the mood.

"Can we join too?" Taehyung oppa asked.

Oh no I totally forgot about them. They were watching us the whole time.

How can you forget the world wide most famous boyband BTS.

'Ugh... I didn't. Shush and go away. Always disturb me at the wrong time.'

"Of course sunbaenim." Soobin said and then looked at me waiting for my response.

"Yes oppa. But can Bit Na noona come with us please?" I asked them.

"Of course. She can come." Namjoon oppa said too excitedly and others kind of glared at him which made him blush.

Okay... This is weird. I thought.

I shrugged that thought and then we all went to our respective place and began working.

We shoot for more than two hours continuously and then went for a 20 minutes break.

I was sitting alone in cafeteria when Jungkook came and asked me if I was feeling any pain in my hands or not. For which I nodded my head in no.

He handed me a cupcake and sat beside me.

"Yah! You shouldn't sit here with me. What if someone sees us." I stood up and looked around cautiously.

"What's wrong with that?" He questioned me.

"You can't be seen with me. What if they start some baseless rumours."

He chuckled. Oh god. His smile is so cute.

"I think you haven't read the terms and conditions while signing the contract. There is this policy that any person working in our company can't share any kind of personal or professional information about anyone. So you can talk to me freely."

"Ohh... okay." That's all I said. I guess I was so excited that I didn't read them. I noted in my mind to read them later.

I started eating that cupcake he brought for me. "Umm... It's delicious." A moan escaped from my mouth.

He was watching me with an unreadable expression. I wiggled my eyebrows and asked "what?"

"You do have a habit of leaving crumbs on your mouth."

"Huh..." I was confused and was about to say something but he forwarded his hand towards my mouth and cleaned the side of my lips with his hand.

Oh my God. My heart is about to explode with this sudden contact.

"Here...done!" And he freaking smiled after that. How can he made my heart beat this faster even without knowing.

This whole time I was sitting like a statue. He noticed I wasn't moving and was staring at him.

He waved in front of my face which made me come out of my thoughts.

I then moved my eyes away from him.

Aah. I am damn sure my cheeks are red by now. Oh Jungkook what are you doing to me.

~~~

Hi guys, I got to know about MOONBIN of Astro. May his beautiful and pure soul rest in peace. I don't know the reason behind his death, but I want to say that if you are feeling depressed then please talk to someone. You can share your thoughts with me if you want to and I will be more than happy to help you. And don't worry I will keep it secret. Just reach out to anyone in help. And guys see in your surroundings whether someone needs help or not. If yes, then please take a step forward.

We should also take a step forward to respect our idols and to respect their privacy.

MOONBIN you will always be remembered. My deepest condolences to his family and friends.