12. The secret

Rooh's POV-

"Actually there is something I wanted to tell you but couldn't.

I am friends with BTS."

"YOU WHAT?" I was shocked as hell.

"I can't tell you full details right now. But yeah they are my friends. I hope you understand my situation."  She told me nervously.

I looked at her for a few minutes. She was looking at me nervously and was waiting for my reply.

I sighed. "It's okay. I know you must have your reasons. I will wait for you to open up to me. But same goes for you. I can't tell you why I am staying here. Not because I don't believe you, but because I am damn curious about your reasons and I want you to feel the same." And I laughed because if I have to wait for her explanation then she also have to bear the pain of waiting.

"Hey you can't do that. You know my patience level is zero."

I laughed hard at her reply.

"If you have zero patience level then I have negative patience level. So bear with me."

"You are a bitch. You know."

I smirked and replied, " I know. I am."

She looked at me like she wants to kill me because of her curiosity.

I was holding my laughter as I don't want to piss her more.

It's good to have friends.

~~~

She went to order food for us as she is staying with me tonight. In the meantime, I checked my phone and saw five missed calls and 13 messages.

Ugh! Why didn't I check my phone earlier. There was one missed call from my father, two from jungkook and one each from uncle jeon and aunt jeon. About message these same people texted me.

First I talked with my parents and told them I am fine and was busy at work. Yeah I didn't tell them about my injury.

Then I called uncle Jeon. He put the phone on speaker so that aunt Jeon can also talk to me. They got to know about my injury and were worried. I told them not to worry as I am fine now. They told me that they will come tomorrow morning to check up on me but I refused and assured them that I am really fine. After a lot of persuasion, they agreed. I told them not to tell my parents as they will be worried. I talked with them for a while and then bid bye.

After that I wanted to call jungkook but then I saw his messages first. I then decided to text him. My hand between my wrist and elbow is injured but I can still use my fingers as they are fine.

JK: Hey. How are you? I'm just checking on you. I called you but you were busy at that time I guess.

Me: Hi. I am fine and you? Sorry and yeah I was indeed busy with my work.

He replied immediately

JK: oh okay. Umm..I'll be back in three days.

Me: okay.. but I didn't ask you.

I decided to tease him.

JK: Oh... I thought I should tell you...now that we are friends.

I smiled.

Me: haha okay. I was pulling you legs. Just kidding. Come soon so that we can hang out.

JK: woah. You got me there for a second. I am also excited to hang out with you.

Me: really why?

JK: umm... Because I want to eat Indian food cooked by you.

Me: hahaha so you are my fan now.