37. Supermarket

AUTHOR'S POV-

All of the BTS members came out of the car and stood in front of the villa.

(Imagine that it's snowing there

(Imagine that it's snowing there.😅)

"Woah... it's beautiful!" Jhope exclaimed.

"Whoa! Bang PD really spent a lot on this vacation." Yoongi said.

"I am hungry!" Taehyung said.

"Me too" Jungkook was hungry too.

"Okay, Let's order something first." Jin replied.

"Ah! I am so tired! I am going to sleep." Yoongi said and went inside to get a room in the left side of the villa.

Yoongi loves his sleep.

Everyone ignored him as they know you can't do anything when it comes to Yoongi's sleep.

~~~

"Hyung we need to buy groceries and other essentials" Jungkook said to Jin.

"I also want to go out to explore the area", Jimin said.

"Okay then you two go and bring the grocery" Jin said and continued with his game.

"Let's go, Jungkooka!" Jimin said excitedly and placed his hand over Jungkook's shoulder and went towards the car.

They were exploring the area. It was around six in the evening when they reached the supermarket.

As they entered the supermarket market, Jungkook felt something. It was a feeling as if he found the missing piece of his life but he couldn't comprehend why he was feeling this way. So he shrugged that feeling.

They both started doing their shopping and after 30 minutes they went to the billing counter.

When they reached the billing counter, Jungkook got that same feeling again which he felt half an hour ago. It was a strange feeling.

"Jungkook, what happened?" Jimin placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder which brought him out of his thoughts.

"Huh?" Jungkook said looking confused.

"Place these items on the counter. It's our turn" Jimin said in a 'duh' tone and started placing the items on the counter with Jungkook.

And yes! They both disguised themselves and had a mask and cap so that no one will recognise them.

When they went out Jimin told Jungkook that he forgot to take sesame oil. So Jimin went inside and Jungkook stood outside the supermarket waiting for his hyung.

Jungkook looked at his right side and saw a girl who just turned around the corner. Without thinking anything, he went after her.

There was a lot of distance between them and he didn't saw her face. But her back was reminding him of someone. That's why he went after her.

He turned to the left but she got vanished as if she wasn't there in the first place. But a few seconds later, he saw the same girl wearing a long black coat and this time he ran.

Soon enough he was able to catch her. He placed his hand on her shoulders and she looked back.

"Yes?" She asked the stranger.

"Oh! I am sorry. I mistook you for someone else." He bowed and apologized to the girl as she was not the person he thought she was.

She turn and went away.

He sighed.

"Why can't I get her out of my mind?" He asked himself in his mind.

Just then as if on cue, Jungkook's phone rang. It was Jimin. He picked up.

"Ya jungkooka. Where are you? You left the cart here in front of the door." Jimin said.

"I am sorry hyung. I will be there in a minute." He said and went back.

"Where did you go?" Jimin asked when Jungkook reached in front of the mart.

"Nowhere hyung. Let's go" Jungkook avoided the question and Jimin didn't ask further.

They both went back to their vacation home.

Jin, Jungkook, Yoongi made the dinner for everyone and Taehyung set the table while Jimin and Hobi decided to wash the dishes later. Namjoon was busy because of some meeting so they didn't disturb him and decided to call him later when the dinner is ready.

*In Seoul*

Bang Si Hyuk aka Bang PD was thinking something at his home.

"What are you thinking?" His wife asked him.

"Oh nothing", he replied.

"You seems tense. And whenever you are thinking something serious, you always tap your foot like this." She said while pointing towards his foot.

He sighed and told her everything that was on his mind.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine. And I hope that the work for which you have sent them all there may accomplish." She said after hearing all of his problems.

"Yeah I hope so." He said.

Yes they are talking about Bangtan boys.

'I hope because of this, they will forgive me for my mistake', he thought.

~~~

For the next two days, they all went to the famous tourist places and ate outside. They all had fun together. It was like as if nothing happened these past years and they are back to their old beautiful days.

While going back, they decided to take some fruits from the supermarket. And it was the same supermarket they went to two days ago.

It was Jin and Jungkook who went inside the supermarket. Yoongi was sleeping in the car, Jimin was also in the car chatting with his girlfriend and the rest went to a nearby restaurant for a takeaway.

After getting the fruits, they went to the billing counter.

Jin also got a call from his girlfriend so he excused himself and told Jungkook to collect the fruits after paying for the same.

Jungkook was busy searching for some recipes on his phone so he nonchalantly placed the fruits on the counter and didn't paid attention anywhere else.

"It's 87000 won, sir." The girl behind the counter said.

And that's when he looked up at the person. It was the same person who he wished to never see again in his life. It was the same person who broke his heart into millions of pieces. It was the same person he saw every time he close his eyes.

He was shocked was an understatement. It was as if the time has stopped.

The woman behind the counter was shocked too.

Even if Jungkook was wearing a cap and a mask but his eyes...that person recognised those eyes immediately.

They both were now staring at each other as if they are in some staring competition.

A minute or so later, the woman broke the eye contact and said, "87000 won, sir!" in a neutral tone.

Jungkook composed himself and scanned the QR code for the payment.

A beep sound behind the counter showed that the woman received the payment.

She packed all the fruits in one bag.

Just when Jungkook was about to take the bag from the counter, Jin came back and said sorry to Jungkook for keeping him waiting.

As Jin picked up the bag, he looked up to thank the person behind the counter and he was also shocked now.

"ROOH!?" Jim exclaimed in shock.