9. New friend

AUTHOR'S POV-

Jungkook came back to his apartment after their conversation. He was somehow feeling a little bit relaxed after talking with her.

He got ready as he have to meet his members. He wore a white shirt with a pair of black pants and a black denim jacket.

~~~

JUNGKOOK'S POV -

"Ya jungkookie! why are you so silent today?" Hobi hyung asked.

Currently we are in some Chinese restaurant.

"Nothing hyung. I am just tired." I replied.

"Oh. Then you should have taken some rest. Why did you come?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"No it's okay. I am not that tired. I wanted to meet you guys. I was missing you all." I smiled.

"Ya! We were together yesterday. What's going on. You are scaring us." Jin hyung asked. All of their eyes are now on me waiting for the answer.

"I think he is really tired from exercising. He told me that he exercised for two hours yesterday." Taehyungie hyung answered in place of me.

I sighed as he controlled the situation.
It's not like I don't want to tell my hyungs, it's just that I need some time to process everything. And she needs time too. So I will tell them later.

"Okay. No problem. After this you go straight to home and take some rest, okay." Jimin hyung said and I nodded.

We then talked about our fan meeting which will be in Japan next Sunday. So we have to catch the flight around 1 a.m. on Sunday itself as the fan meeting will be in the evening.

Thank god I will be able to meet my parents on Saturday.

After that I went back to my home and slept.

~~~

Days went by quickly. And its Saturday today.

I haven't seen her since our last conversation and that made me think about her more and more . She was busy in the company and I was busy making songs at home. Finally I will be able to see her today. I am looking forward to it. I hope she is not stressed now.

My parents must be here in an hour.

I talked to my hyung and he told me that he won't be able to come today as he has to take care of my grandma while my parents are coming here.

~~~

ROOH'S POV -

He went back to his home.

I am feeling good now that I talked with him. I don't know why I wanted to tell him about all my problems but I didn't as he is somehow still a stranger to me. And I really didn't want his pity. So I stopped myself.

That day went by quickly as I binged Netflix and watched some kdramas. Kdramas are literally my therapy.

~~~

I woke up. It's Monday. I have to get ready for the work. I wore my beige colour shirt with a pair of brown formal pants.

I quickly ate cereal with milk. I love milk.

"Oh I'm getting late"

I took my bag, wore my Chelsea boots and locked the door.

I peek at my neighbour's door.

'Aah. You miss him, right?' There she goes again, my stupid inner voice.

"I was wondering where have you been. There you are. And n-no I don't miss him. I barely know him."

'oh please, you are stammering. I know you are lying. Lair lair pants on fire.'

"Ugh! Shut up and go away I am getting late because of your nonsense."

I got out of my building and hailed a taxi. I really need to get a car. Then I will be able to sleep more as I won't have to wait for taxi.

~~~

Today I have to edit my work and submit it to PD Nim.

It was lunch time when I finished my work.

Eun Bit Na and I both went to the cafeteria. We had our lunch and then she told me about Seoul's lifestyle. She invited me to a party but I refused as I was not in the mood and I have to do a lot of work at home. She understood but told me not to refuse her next time and I agreed. She is a sweetheart. I love her already. I never thought I would be able to make friends in this life. But I guess life has its surprises.

The day went by quickly and now I am back. Though it's been a few days here but I am happy to have a home here.

My father called me 50 times since that day but I didn't answer. I was angry not because he is not a good father. He is a good father. It's just that there is an invisible wall between me and other people which hides all my pain. And I never told my parents about my problems because I didn't want to hurt them with my miserable stories.

Anyways let's not think about those things. They are all buried in my past and I shouldn't go there again.

About this incident, I think I overreacted. I mean they did misunderstood me but it was also my fault that I didn't told them everything. So I will bother them a little bit more and then I will accept their apology.

'So from tomorrow onwards you will be happy and cheerful rooh again?'

'Yeah I will' I replied to my inner voice.

'Oh thank god. I started to think that I should find a new owner.'

'Haha idiot. You are my inner voice and you can't get rid of me that easily. You have to bear with me for the rest of my/your life because we are the same.' I smiled.

~~~

Days went by quickly as I was busy with my office work and my Artwork. Me and Bit Na went out yesterday and it was amazing. I had a great time. I think for the first time, I have a friend. I am happy that she is my friend. She is such a happy go lucky kind of person. We wanted to do a sleep over but I told her that this weekend it's not possible as my uncle is coming.

No I didn't tell her about my uncle being Jungkook's father as it's complicated. But I will tell her in future.

Anyways I woke up early today as I will meet Jeon aunt today for the first time although we have talked via video calls but I am excited to meet her personally.

I prepared Indian brunch for them. After taking a shower, I wore a light pink ruffle top with a pair of white pants. I left my wavy hair open. I don't like too much makeup so I just applied mascara and light peach glossy lipstick.

I then checked time on my phone. I wanted to call them to ask if they are coming or not. But you know I am angry on them right now as per their information. And I will give them a surprise when they will come, by welcoming them cheerfully. I am sure they will be shocked.

*Ding dong*

Ahh! they are here.

~~~~

Hi guys I know this chapter is a little bit boring but as I have to show their daily lifes and their thoughts so I have to right this. Next chapter will be interesting.

What do you think will happen in next chapter. Tell me in comments. Thank you guys. Borahae BTS and ARMY 💜💜