49. His shocking decision

YOONGI'S POV-

Last night Rooh told us the reason behind the chaos we all are in right now.

We had no idea that all this had happened in the past. And Bang PD was the reason behind all this.

I know he thought about our future but weren't we supposed to have a say if he was thinking about OUR future.

I am still pissed about the situation. If we had known about all this at that time then we would have thought about the best possible solutions. Because the decision Rooh and Bang PD took was a total bullshit solution.

In short, Bang PD fucked up big time.

Everyone seems to be in a bad mood since last night. Jungkook is still in his room. He hasn't come out of the room since last night.

I am worried about him. We all are worried about him.

I was sitting in the living room when all of them came one by one except Jungkook.

"Aah...my head hurts." Jin hyung said rubbing his fingers on his forehead.

"Mine too." Namjoon said.

"This situation is totally fucked up." Bit Na said.

"Ya Bit Na... No cursing in my house." Jin hyung said sounding pissed.

"Okay... I will go out and then curse. Is that okay?" Bit Na savagely replied.

Taehyung and Hobi chuckled lightly.

"Is this situation funny for you guys?" I questioned them seriously.

"Oppa... I was just lighting up the situation." Bit Na said.

I sighed.

"I am sorry Bit Na. I am just stressed." I apologized.

"We all are oppa." She replied.

Just then Jungkook came and we all became silent.

He has dark circles around his eyes. He didn't sleep last night. I know him.

He took a glass of water and gulped it down.

He was about to go back when I called him.

"Jungkook, come here." I called him.

He ignored me and started moving towards his room.

"YA Jeon Jungkook! Stop right there." I shouted and he stopped.

"Hyung!" Jimin whined trying to calm me down but I glared at him to shut him up and he looked down.

I went in front of him and he was looking down. I placed my hand on his shoulder and he looked up. The moment he looked up, his eyes got tears and he started crying.

I can't see our baby brother crying like this. I hugged him.

He was crying so hard that a tear dropped from my eyes.

After crying so hard he calmed down.

"Jungkook say something?" I said because he was silent since last night after Rooh's confession.

"Hyung... I-I have a child. Hyung...Ian...he...he is my son." Jungkook said and that's when I realised that our golden maknae is a father now. I can't explain this feeling and I am sure everybody here are feeling the same.

He smiled looking at us. We smiled too.

"I know... He looks just like you." I said and a small smile appeared on his face.