26. Felt like Home

ROOH'S POV-

"Here's your food ma'am"

As soon as I saw that delivery man I started crying.

When he saw me crying, he quickly came towards me and hugged me which made me cry more.

"Shhhh... it's okay. I am here. Stop crying" he said.

"I...I mi-missed you my bunny" I said still hugging him.

He chuckled.

I broke the hug and frowned at him, " but you told me that you will stay there for a few more days."

"Ah! I lied because I wanted to surprise you" he smirked but soon his smirk turned into a sad smile.

"What happened to you? You look pale? Are you not well? Do you want to see a doctor? Did you take med.."

"Shh...stop. I am fine, don't worry" I stopped him. This guy asked too many questions in one breath.

"But you don't look good. Let's go to the hospital." He said and held my hand to take me out.

I halted and he looked at me in confusion.
Oh god this is so embarrassing.

"I told you I am fine. I don't need to go to the hospital." I tried to stop him but he was adamant. Typical stubborn JK!

"Let's go Rooh." He said with seriousness.

"I said I am okay jungkook. It's nothing serious. I'll be fine in two days."

"So you are not well. Now we have to go." He looks worried.

"Ugh! I said it's normal... I am fine. Why are you not understanding." Now I am getting irritated.

"What if it got worse. No...no... We have to go."

"Ugh!! It's nothing. I am on my periods... that's it!!!" I blurted out.

*Silence*

*Awkward silence*

God! This is so embarrassing. I am damn sure my cheeks are cherry red by now.

Jungkook was looking down and his cheeks and ears are red too because of shyness.

Finally he broke the silence.

"Umm... here's your food delivery. The delivery boy gave this to me outside your house" he said awkwardly.

"Oh.. thanks"

I took it and opened it. I am so happy to see this beautiful cake.

Jungkook was surprised to see this much chocolate and asked, " Are you going to eat this much chocolate alone?"

I laughed awkwardly and nodded my head, "yes... Actually I was craving for chocolates and It also helps in soothing my cramps"