27. His home

ROOH'S POV-

*Few months later*

These past few months were so busy for all of us. BTS had their comeback and they were busy shooting for various shows and stages. And being their camera director, I was damn busy too.

Me and Jungkook didn't get to spend the quality time with each other as we both are always tired. And because of lack of time, we decided to sleep at his place so that we could at least spend some alone time together.

It means I literally shifted into his apartment. And that bunny was so happy when I announced that I will be staying with him at his home because I miss him even if we are always together at work.

Today was the last day of their comeback shoot and now I am going back home. He will come back an hour later.

I went to his home and laid down on his couch. Aah... I am so tired. I got up after a few minutes and went to the bathroom to take shower.

I prepared the bathtub with hot water and a bath bomb. I played some Indian romantic songs then I laid in the tub and damn the hot water was so relaxing. I closed my eyes and don't know when drifted to the dreamland.

I opened my eyes when the songs stop. Oh god! That was 55 minutes long playlist! Did I really slept in a bathtub for almost one hour. Damn you girl.

I quickly got up and took a shower. I searched for my clothes but couldn't find.

"Shit. I forgot to take my clothes"

I searched for the bathrobe but couldn't find one. Aah! I put it in the washing machine in the morning.

I then put the towel around my body. It reached till my mid thigh. I let my wet hair open because I have only one towel here in the bathroom right now.

I made a note in my mind to put at least one extra bathrobe in the bathroom from now on.

I came out of the bathroom in the towel and went to the living room to have a glass of water.

I was humming a song while drinking water but didn't notice that someone was noticing my movements from the couch.

As I turned around after drinking the water, I coughed so hard.

My eyes become blurry because of continuous coughing and Jungkook quickly came towards me and started patting my back.

"What happen?" He asked when I stop coughing.

"Ya! You scared me" I shouted and glared at him.

We both are facing each other now.

He blushed.

"Why are you blushing?" I asked him not aware of the situation.

He gulped and looked here and there.

His cheeks and ears are red now and his doe eyes are looking so cute.

I put both of my palms on each side of his cheeks so that he can look at me.

"Don't " he whispered.

I didn't understand what is he trying to say.

"Don't test my patience Rooh" he whispered again.

"What did I do?" I was still confused.

He looked me up and down and gesture me to look at myself.

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!

I WAS IN MY TOWEL THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME!!!

How can I forget to dress up.

It was my turn to become a blushing mess now.