48. Painful

ROOH'S POV-

The moment he closed the door, I broke down into tears. I couldn't control my tears and cried.

The day which was supposed to be the best day of my life.... became the worst day of my life.

I cried and cried. I don't know what to do. I... I dont know how will I live without Jungkook.

"WHY.... Why God.... Why did you do this to us?" I shouted.

"Why can't I be happy for once in my life."

I grabbed my hair with both of my hands and plopped down on the floor.

I know I would have told Jungkook about all this but then he would have to make the choice. And I know it will be very difficult for him to choose between his career and me because on one side was his girlfriend and on another side was his dream without which he can't live. I know, his dream, his career and BTS was like oxygen to him. And you can live without a person but..you can't live without oxygen, right?

~~~

It's morning! I don't know when I slept while crying on the floor last night.

I got up from the floor and did my morning routine.

I called my parents and told them everything.

They knew better than me about how important is Jungkook's privacy. And his privacy was once a reason I fought with my parents and look at me now... now I am the one who is doing all this just because of his career and privacy. What an irony!

My parents told me that they will support me in my decision. I told them that I will come back to India after consulting with the doctor.

I made a quick breakfast. Although I don't have the appetite but I have to eat for my baby.

I then got ready to go to the hospital for a checkup.

*Sighed* I have to leave this apartment today itself if possible.

~~~

"Miss Rooh, all the reports are normal and you baby is fine but you have to take care of yourself a lot as your body is weak." The doctor said.

"Doctor, I have to go back to my country. Can I take a long flight in this condition?" I asked her.

"I am sorry Miss Rooh but you can't. As I told you, your body is weak right now and it's not possible for you to even take a two hours flight. So a long flight is not even an option."

I nodded. I can't risk my baby's life.

"One more thing... You have to take care of yourself and your baby very carefully and don't take stress. Eat healthy food and try to be happy as much as possible." She said smilingly.

Happy? Me?

I don't think that possible. The person with whom my happiness belongs to... I broke his heart last night.

How can I be happy without him.

I composed myself and smiled a little.

~~~

That night I packed everything...my paintings, my clothes, the gifts given by Jungkook and then I wrote a harsh fake letter for him.

I inserted that letter inside his home from the little space left on the door. And went away. I didn't cry because of the fear that he might see me from the peep hole.

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

~~~

I told them everything that happened. Yoongi, Taehyung and Hobi oppa were crying. I was crying too. Bit Na and Namjoon oppa seems disappointed. And the rest had no expression.