chapter 55

Last time

Naruto: goodbye Sasuke Uchiha, traitor of the leave follower of Orochimaru....and friend....

*Naruto didn't hesitate a second time he brought his sword down and executed Sasuke so comes the end of his story, as a tear falls from Naruto's face he cleans it and seals Sasuke in a scroll*

Naruto:now....

*Naruto disappeared and reappeared in front of Hugo and karin both flinched and got in to fighting position*

Naruto:as for the two of you....

now

*Karin and hugo looked at Naruto with fear in there eyes as Naruto glanced at them*

Naruto: you're gonna answer my question then you're free to go since you're not enemies of Konoha i have no reason to kill you so be smart and don't give me a reason understood?

*They nodded and calmed down a bit not feeling the need to protect themselves, Naruto did some hand signs and made a wooden table and chairs appear taking Karin by surprise*

Karin:you have wood style?

Naruto:i have many styles now please sit down

*They nodded and sat down, in the background a shadow clone appeared with tea and 3 cups giving them do the members sitting down, the 2 of them looked at each other as Naruto took a sip of his tea when Naruto started to talk*

Naruto: please tell me you're names

Jugo:I'm jugo of the scales

Karin:I'm Karin Uzumaki are you also an Uzumaki? You have to be only an Uzumaki can use chakra chains

Naruto:indeed i am you and me must be distant cousins

Karin:are....are they're more of us? More Uzumaki or are we all that's left?

Naruto;for now our numbers are extremely low at 4 pure blooded Uzumaki you, my aunty, my cousin hajita and me

*Karin nodded and kept a thoughtful look on her face while Naruto looked at Jugo*

Naruto:while she's off in her mind answer my question and I'll let you go

Jugo:ask away

Naruto:why did you join Sasuke?

Jugo:i joined Sasuke because i Considered Sasuke to be the only successor to kimimaro, who was the only other person capable of calming my murderous impulse.

Naruto:hm....so if i could do the same would you follow me?

Jugo:yes as....as long as I'm free from that monster i become I'll follow anyone who can give me that

*Naruto got up and walked to Hugo and grabbed his face making him flinch*

Jugo:what are you....

Naruto:stay still and let me work

*There was no doubt in his words as if he knew this would work, Hugo felt a small pain in his forehead but after a bit it was gone*

Naruto: finished that should stop the impulse from taking over

*Jugo looked at Naruto surprised before grabbing a small mirror from his back pocket and looked at what he did in his forehead Hugo had a seal similar do the one Neji had only instead of a X it was a cage*

Jugo:what does this do exactly?

Naruto;stores up the impulse until you feel like realising it on you're enemies be careful that you only use it on you're enemies since bottling all that energy up will make it 10 times worse when it's released but at least now you'll have full control on how and where it's released