chapter 67

*Naruto brought her fist back, firing a straight punch for Itachi's face. The taller warrior suddenly dropped onto his knees, leaning his body back while he slid between the younger boy's legs. he leaped onto his feet, spinning around and delivering a strong kick into Naruto's other set of ribs, sending the jinjuriki sideways. With blood coming down his nose,Naruto flipped in mid-air, sliding across the floor a little. He cleaned his blood as he glances up in time to see itachi firing a straight punch for his face. Naruto sway the punch just enough to avoid it; if it wasn't for Naruto's training he wouldn't have noticed the other punch aimed for his already injured ribs, Naruto shot his left arm out, grabbing onto Itachi's forearm to stop the low hook. The shorter boy shot his fist up, landing a perfect uppercut against Itachi's chin. Itachi forced his head down before slamming both of his palms down on Naruto's shoulders and pulling him forward to deliver a knee into the smaller boy's stomach. Making Naruto spit out the remaining air in his lungs, Naruto hands grabbing onto her forearms. Naruto yanked the older boy down to deliver a powerful head bump, making Itachi's head go dizzy. The moment itachi felt Naruto release her forearms; he straightens his stance, rotating his hips to deliver a nice blow to Naruto's ribs which sent the Boy sliding back far enough to give itachi some breathing room for his head to be under control while Naruto was on all 4 his breathing erratic as he puked up blood, it wasn't cracked itachi managed to break at least 2 ribs this time*

Naruto:are....are ....are you just going to go for the ribs?

Itachi:find the enemies weakness and exploit them

Naruto: your case would be that left arm of yours

Itachi;oh? Why not the eyes

Naruto: you've been with that vision for so long you've gotten used to it.

Itachi:hm.

* Naruto slowly got back up only for The Uchiha warrior shot forward with his fist cocked back, When Itachi was within reach, she changed his attack from a punch to a low kick which knocked Naruto's feet from under his and lead to him landing straight on his back. Itachi quickly brought the same leg around bringing it straight above Naruto's head and slamming it down hard onto Naruto's stomach. Blood erupted from her mouth from the strike. Naruto growled before rolling out of the way of Itachi's second strike, he rushed forward right after with a scream of rage. Itachi blocked early to prevent the attack that most likely was aimed for his face. To his surprise instead of going with the obvious straight punch, Naruto dropped onto the floor. She slides forward just enough before pushing his body upwards from the floor and delivering a straight kick into Itachi's jaw. Itachi stumbled backwards from the strike his vision going dark for a moment. His vision cleared just in time to see Naruto's fist flying for his face, he dodged the blow in time to twist his body and press it against Naruto's. he quickly flipped Naruto over . Naruto's hands suddenly grabbed onto his forearm's, the fox bent his knees allowing them to slam into the floor hard enough to crack it. Naruto used the momentum of the throw to flip itachi over him instead. The moment Itachi's body slammed against the floor. His body stayed there unmoving until it transformed in to a murder of crows, itachi reanimated himself standing up but stumbling on his feet feeling his own injuries taking a toll on him*

Naruto:you know now i know how annoyed people get when i use the shadow clone on repeat

*Naruto got up and in fighting stance only to fall down to one knee as his body just couldn't take the stress anymore and much less since the new deal blocked the kyuubi from healing him*

Itachi:it would appear as if you've run out of time

Naruto:indeed i have if I'm going to die mind indulging me for a second

Itachi: proceed

Naruto;i....have a proposition for you come back to the leaf

Itachi:you must have hit me one too many times on the head i must have missed heard you