chapter 60

Weeks later

*with the death of Sasuke Uchiha and Orochimaru things in the Shinobi world were calm for once in a long time every person in every nation could take a breath and just enjoy the day, all except 1 group*

With the Akatsuki

*We see most of the main members inside a cave in a circle the only one missing being itachi*

Hidan:not that I'm complaining but why  did you ask us all to come here?

Pain: there's has been a change of schedule, the attack on Konoha will be put on hold temporarily

Deidara:why are we putting it on hold? We're on a roll we already got number 1.4.7 tail beast

Pain:an unforseen circumstance has made itself known

*A crow landed next to pain his eye changed from the sharingan to the Rinnegan as it showed everyone the fight between Naruto and Sasuke everyone looked with different reactions some with interest others with boredom and the there was tobi, who was looking at Naruto intently seeing flashes of his father in the fight On the inside buried through years of pain and hardships there was a small inkling of pride seeing his Sensei son winning that battle so one sided*

Pain:before our plans can come in to fluition we need to know just how strong the 9 tails vessel has become and finally gravitational pull...

*Pain said softly as Zetsu was pulled harshly to pain's hand who gave him a cold stare*

Pain:you're information was wrong, this Uzumaki was able to beat the Uchiha something you said he would never do, he had the Uzumaki chakra chains something you said he would never achieve you do realize you're mistake? Our planned revolved around the last Uzumaki of Konoha being busy chaising the Uchiha, being to distracted to be a threat until we were ready for him, until we've grabbed the other tailed beast give me one reason why i shouldn't kill you right now?

*Pain's grip got tighter making Zetsu choke a little, fear started to rise inside Zetsu he was the weakest member by a large percentage and his own plans weren't nearly ready to see in to fluition. With no choice Zetsu had to do something he absolutely despise beg for mercy*

Zetsu:i...i ask for forgiveness please give me another chance I'll infiltrate Konoha and get the information you need, the correct information this time i swear it!

*It took 5 seconds for pain to consider it but he released him, Zetsu fell on the ground breathing heavily*

Pain:leave until we have the information a move can't be made, peace can't be achieved

*Zetsu nodded and quickly left with a feeling of hatred consuming him*

Pain:Konan, Kisame go find itachi we've already lost Orochimaru our mission will only become that más more difficult without the more powerful Uchiha on our side

Tobi:hey Tobi is plenty strong!!

*Tobi said dramatically while the rest ignored him, Konan and Kisame didn't hesitate and left the second the mission was giving to them, pain glanced at the grow still showing the fight, nagato hidden away his body inside that machine couldn't help but feel amused at the cosmic irony that his biggest challenge for peace was another Uzumaki*

With Naruto

*We see Naruto doing something he shouldn't be doing, something Shizune will scold him for later,he was walking along the newly made Uzumaki district seeing children and adults Uzumaki walking and running a like some context will be needed*

Flashback

*We see the 3 Uzumaki, Karin, Hugo, and Naruto all bowing Infront of the Hokage awaiting for a new assignment*