[0] Info

|This'll just be a bunch of character descriptions + exposition for the Kingdom of Cordelia, feel free to skip. There's also a bit of backstory for everyone. I hope you like them:)|
—ALSO— I updated all the images! I used an AI art generator this time, and it took so long to get everyone to look the way I wanted them to, but I'm really happy with the results:) There are a lot of varying art styles, unfortunately, as I had to go back and forth with different generators. Delilah and her baby were by far the most difficult! Who knew that AI didn't know how to generate a baby without making it look like nightmare fuel?

Characters

Name: Volita Rue

Name: Volita Rue

Age: 22

Title/Honorific: Lady/The King's Aster

Position: The King's Personal Guard

-Lady Rue has been serving King Callista for ten years, appointed a few days before the failed assassination.

She's very quiet, and rarely does or says anything that isn't related to protecting Callista. She carries out every royal order without hesitation. She never leaves Callista alone.

-She is often described as intimidating, always having a sort of sour expression on her face. Of course, she doesn't seem upset when interacting with Callista, Reit, or Callista's ladies-in-waiting.

-She has no strong feelings towards anyone, but admires Callista and dislikes Rashta.(I mean, who doesn't?)

-She is the most talented knight in Cordelia, and has a moderate level magic skill.

-The Aster flower symbolizes love, wisdom, and faith.

-Lady Rue's name roughly means "Veiled Regret". She typically hides her feelings, but feels deep guilt regarding the assassination attempt on Callista.
——————————

Name: Argyris Reit

Name: Argyris Reit

Age: 21

Title/Honorific: Sir/The King's Dianthus

Position: The King's Personal Guard

-Sir Reit has been serving Callista for only four years. He was found by her during a hunting trip— he had taken a deer that had been caught in a trap. By the time Callista found him, he had already eaten half of the deer.