[6] Heinrey

Callista's POV

Nervous, Lady Rashta spoke. "I-I... I'm sorry, your majesties. I didn't know. I just happened to come across this chair, so I-"

"It's fine since you didn't know," Navier interrupted. That was... rude. I do understand her impatience, though. "You should refrain from coming to the West Palace."

"But I want to become friends with you..." Lady Rashta murmured.

.....

"Friends?" I asked incredulously. Lady Rahsta looked at me with an afraid expression.

Exasperated, I continued. "You wish to become friends with the Eastern Empress after the tantrum you threw at her gathering, a gathering you were not invited to? You wish to become friends with her after what you attempted to do to me, her most cherished friend and ally?"

Lady Rashta shrunk behind her lady-in-waiting.

"Why are you cowering behind her?" I asked, baffled.

It was then that I noticed the wind had begun to pick up speed, circling around the five of us.

Ah.

Disabling the wind, I spoke again. "My sincerest apologies, Lady Rashta. I did not intend to frighten you. Of all of my magical capabilities, my control over the wind is the most difficult to restrain. I hope you understand."

I nodded to Navier, continuing. "My Queen, are you all right?"

"Yes," she nodded, "I'm fine."

I turned to Lady Rue and she nodded without a word.

"And you," I now spoke to Lady Rashta's lady-in-waiting. "I offer my apologies to you as well. Are you all right, my lady?"

"Y-yes." She looked to the ground, seemingly flustered.

...hm.

"Nevertheless, here." I created some bubbles that were bluish in color. "These will alleviate your stress for the time being." The bubbles floated around their heads as I continued.

"I commend you on your newfound manners, Lady Rashta. I also congratulate you in improving your speech. Please keep attending your classes dutifully." The bubbles disappeared and the two ladies seemed relieved.

"Rashta." Navier's voice came out in a low tone. "You can become friends with the next mistress."

"...the next misstress?" Lady Rashta questioned.

Navier smirked with a response. "Yes, the one his majesty will take in after you."

I looked down at Navier, then at the two women, who were mortified once again. "Be on your way, Ladies."

With that, the two left the area, Lady Rashta's lady-in-waiting apologizing once more as they left. I turned again to Navier.

"Navier, I-"

"You did nothing wrong." She interrupted. "..I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you."

"No, it's alright. You are very stressed at the moment, and it would be inconsiderate of me to expect you to behave perfectly right now." I placed a hand on her shoulder for reassurance.

"It seems this place won't be very relaxing. Would you like to proceed to your secret place instead?" I smiled down at her.

She smiled. "Yes, I'd like that."

------------

Navier's POV

I greeted Eva as she arrived with another note from my so-called admirer. The note I received stated--