Chapter - 1

Hii 😚
I wanted to give you an introduction in here mainly.
Male pregnant is included. I hope it will not be a problem.

"Ohh my cutie baby...oow woow woow ."A certain brown haired boy got totally lost with a baby's cuteness in the middle of the airport. His fiance is in a call while looking at the pair fondly.

"Thank you for looking after him.We will go now."Baby's mother came after grabbing their suitcase.They met each other at the airplane and the couple can't get over the cuteness of the baby.

"Ohh It's okay. We are also going to leave."Brown haired boy gave the baby to his mother and waved tiny to the baby.Suddenly a bulk arm wrapped around the said boy's waist. He never flinched at the touch beacuse he knows this smell.He knows this touch.

"Nice to meet you madam."The lover of the said boy greeted.After they left doe eyed boy wrapped his hands around his fiance's neck and said

"I also want a baby for us."He didn't know but he pouted sightly.Said lover tightened the grip around the waist and pecked his lovely fiance  and said

"You yourself is a baby Tae."Taehyung punched on his chest with his full strength but guess what...He can't even feel it.

"Who called you Jungkook?"Tae asked while wearing his coat.

"Baby Sehun called me. He said to come to office."

  "What??Did he have a brain? We just landed duhh."Tae said angrily. Actually he planned to spend the evening with Jungkook.Jungkook cupped Tae's cheeks and muttered

"I know I know Tae. It doesn't take much time. We both can..."

"No no I don't want to come."Tae said removing the hands of Jungkook from his face.

"What about this then? You wanted to meet Jimin right?"Jungkook aksed with a wide smile as he got a nice idea."Tae noded his head still looking like an angry cub.

"Then you go to Jimin. I will go to office. After everything at 4 pm we will meet at the park and go on a date."Jungkook said with a wide grin. Tae looked at his fiance.Actually he got a nice idea.

"Okay. But promise me to.."

"Anything love."Jungkook said and winked at the brown haired boy.Tae scrunched his nose and said

"Don't act like a boy. You are a father."Jungkook's face fell down at the mention of his daughter. She is his lifeline. She is the one he loves most in the world. She is the only blood relative of Jungkook. She is his world.

"I really missed her Tae."Jungkook said with now glossy eyes.

"Don't worry. We can go and meet her. You got 3/7 days from the week and now we are in Korea."Tae said assuring his lover. He knows how he suffered from this.

Taehyung is now at the park. He came on time but he knows Jungkook will got late. When Jungkook got immeresed into work he give his full attention to it.Tae patiently waited sitting on a bench and after some time a boll camed rolling down. He picked it up and looked for the owner. Then he saw a cute little girl running over towards him. He is so fond of kids. That's why he is teaching in a child orphanage.

"Is this yours?"Tae asked looking at the girl. She nodded her head still eyeing over the ball. Looks like she really love it.

"Then give me a kiss. I will give it to you."Tae said whinning. Girl got shocked and said

"My Appa told me to stay away from strangers."With that girl ran remaining Tae behind who is frozen. Seems like the girl is matured beyong her age. He sighed and kept the ball on the bench.After few minutes girl suddenely ran over and grabbed the ball and left. He shocked at the sudden incident but tsked since it is how childern work. He called Jungkook again but still no answer. The same girl again came and sat on the bench. Looks like she is playing with him.