Chapter - 19

So sorry for making you all worry. It's just a prank. To make it up to you here's an update!!!.Don't be angry...

And happy 15 followers 🤩

Tae entered the staff's room and sat on his familiar seat with a never shading excitement. He badly wanted to open the envelope on the way but controled himself as he don't want to show it to Jungkook. He wanted to act stiff.He opened the letter and it is too short clearly screaming Jungkook. He is a man of few words. He don't know how to express his love from words. His love language is depicted through his actions.

Mine baby bear ,

I love you so much. Please come to your bunny soon. I miss you. Happy Birthday

Yours only love.

Taehyung smiled at the letter and read it multiple times imaging how much Jungkook had thought to write these words.Overwhelmed by the simple letter he put his hand into the envelope to find if there is more. He chuckled when he felt something and pulled it out. It is a polaroid photo of his piano. Taehyung just stared at the photo being unable to overcome the shock.Tears began to gather and he felt sudden urge to hug and hide Jungkook from the world.He slowly mumbled

"Jung-gkook.."and stood up to run towards his love. He wished that Jungkook will be there.He had no time to overcome the surprise as suddenely the door opened up loudly slamming on the wall and next thing he heard is

"Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to you....
Happy birthday dear Taetae...
Happy birthday to you......."

Little kids in the orphanage ran towards him and hugged his leg muttering numerous things. The other teacher who was holding the cake kept it on the desk and hugged him after wishing.They dragged Taehyung towards the hole which is completely decorated with his favourite colour purple. He can't remember when he said about his favourite colour to them but he felt immense happiness seeing people who are happy only because of his birthday.

"Tae come and cut the cake."The earlier teacher led him towards the cake and he cut it but suddenely Jungkook went past his mind.

"You can eat it."Taehyung announced and without passing a second all kids gather around the table.

When Tae observed the hall better he saw that kids have also received gifts. That means this is not organized by orphanage. Then who?

"I wonder why he didn't came. He was so excited for this day "That teacher again emerged and said.

"Who?"Tae asked completely turning towards her.

"Mr. Jeon."Taehyung's breath hitched at the mention. He don't know what to feel.

"He came today morning too but left before you came.The day after the ceremony he came here and arranged everything upto now. He said that you have mentioned once that you like to spend birthday with kids."Taehyung never knew Jungkook was busy with his birthday. He doubted Jungkook on that day.

(A/N ; I think you remembered it. When Tae said he is not going to orphanage Jungkook left early and later Tae came to check.)

"Ohh Are you crying?"Teacher asked with her wide eyes. Tae touched his face which is now messed up with tears and ran outside in search of Jungkook.

He ran upto gate and looked here and there to spot the familiar car. Feeling so restless he chocked on his tears wanting to hold Jungkook so badly.

"Are you okay?"Watchman at the gate asked and Taehyung in return asked