Chapter - 20 (M)

Mature contents ahead.
Don't read if you are uncomfortable.
I will put ⭕ 👈this when the scenes are over.

"Then why are you waiting?"Taehyung whispered with a known smirk.With that remark of Taehyung Jungkook pressed his lips firmly on Tae's closing their gap.Taehyung's hands are still clutched into the wall which held by Jungkook's one arm.His other arm went into inside of Tae's already transparent shirt.As soon as Jungkook's warm arm met with Tae's cold skin he flinched and unconsciously moaned.With that opportunity Jungkook put his tongue into latter's hot cavern and continued to lick and suck every place. Taehyung again moaned with the rough kiss as they began to drool.Jungkook groaned with the pleasure he felt even with a kiss. Jungkook's arm went up and stopped at his nipples. He began to stroke them lazily making Taehyung to go all crazy.Tae arched his back pleading for more touch. He badly wanted to touch Jungkook but he can't fight with this beast.

As they need to breath both of them slightly detached from the kiss but Jungkook attacked Tae's milky neck.He placed open kisses along the collarbone and pinched his nipples. Taehyung is a moaning mess with all these.He is very sensitive and already hard.Jungkook continued to paint his lil canverse without any care about the world.He got too addicted to the lavender smell emerged from Tae's neck.When Jungkook too immersed in kissing neck he untied Tae's hand making them wander in his back. Jungkook looked at Tae and slightly hit on his ass signaling to climb up.

Taehyung's thin legs wrapped around Jungkook's waist as they are meant to be there. They again joined with a kiss and Jungkook walked towards the counter in the kitchen as it is closest.He gently placed Tae as a fragile angel and deepened the kiss again grabbing by his neck. Both are too lost in kissing each other. Kissing each other for them is heavan.

Jungkook groaned and led his hands towards the waistband of Taehyung's pant and pulled it off making him remained with boxer.Taehyung showed grabby hands towards Jungkook and who is he to neglect it. Jungkook hugged him after placing soft kisses on eyes , cheeks and lips.

"Can we continue Tae?" Jungkook whispered placing his forehead on Tae's.

"I got nothing to do...so okay."Taehyung said with a playful grin.

"You will regret it baby."Jungkook mumbled making his hands to do wonders on Tae's thigh. Taehyung just closed his eyes to feel moment. Jungkook's hands slowly creeped upwards making Tae flinched at every moment. As soon as he made contact with Tae's cock Tae grabbed his hand to stop and said

"Bedroom."

Both of them are now climbing stairs. But more than climbing they are kissing and touching each other.This duo actually can't keep their hands to themselves but who complains? Jungkook raised Tae up in bridal style and dropped him on the bed gently.With no time Jungkook also joined him on bed making Tae sink in the mattress as Jungkook is on top of him. They again connected their lips while Jungkook unbuttoned Tae's shirt.Taehyung can't get himself to undress Jungkook as he is so lost in the pleasure.Then Jungkook's lips moved towards the neck and placed hikies to show everyone that he is taken.Taehyung arched his back as Jungkook found his sweet spot and Jungkook continued to lick it making Tae gone.

Meanwhile Tae's hands roamed around Jungkook's back as to encourage him to do more.Jungkook's lips next caught Tae's nipples and Tae moaned loudly this time.

"Jung-ggkooo~~"Tae grabbed Jungkook's hair and managed to say

"I-ii i c-aaan'tt."Jungkook understood the latter's condition and began plam Tae's cock. Taehyung also moved momentarily to rub his cock to gain more friction as Jungkook continued to play with his nipples. Taers escaped from his eyes and both of them gasped increasing the speed of phase.Bed began to creak and gasping and moaning sounds filled up the entire room.Taehyung held Jungkook by his shoulder and screamed