Chapter - 22

Happy Taekook day y'all......It was yesterday....

"You"

Those words echoed again and again as Taehyung mindlessly wander around the home garden. He thought that he is right that Jieun is manipulative and he felt anger arising in his body. She can't snatch his lover , he is his.Although one by one decorated his cheeks he absent mindedly plopped onto the bench in the yard.He hated how much he felt helpless at the moment.He hated that he can only cry out in these situations. He hated that he had to think about of Jungkook like that. Is he going too far with those words?That saying is totally correct

"Once you doubt someone he is forever suspicious to you."Taehyung don't want it.

When he is lost in his thoughts and emotions he felt a tiny hand on his face. He flinched with the sudden contact but cooed looking at the owner of the hand.Hiro was wiping his tears while tiptoeing to reach the height. Her eyes are also glossed with tears. Seems like the girl had cried even after he left. Taehyung felt bad towards the little girl as she is also like him. Looking for love.

"Are you crying because of me?"She asked breaking the silence. That's when Tae realized that he was staring at her all the time.Taehyung shaked evethough it hurt him so much.

"I'm sorry Taetae. I should not talk to you like that."She mumbled playing with her fingers. Taehyung warmly smiled and tapped on the spot next to him on the bench.Suddenely the little girl giggled and no doubt why Jungkook is so wiped for his princess. Her giggles are also heavanly.

"You did the same thing when we first met."She told still smiling widely.

"You remembered it!!"Taehyung yelled surprisingly. Looks like getting along with Hiro is not so hard.She noded shyly and continued

"I can't sit today."

"Why?"

"Appa hit me there."She said while pointing on her butt even with a pout.

"Ohh but why?"Taehyung can understand why but he wanted to know what happened after he left.

"Appa told me not to do like that but even after I rebelled again earning scolding from Mommy and Hit from Appa."She explained it like a marvelous story using her hands. Taehyung smiled at the latter's behaviour and said

"I will scold Appa."

"No no he is right. You are an angel who should not get hurt."Hiro said careressing Tae's cheeks.Taehyung can't hide his blush imaging that Jungkook told those in his absence.

"Taetae!"Hiro looked at Tae with her puppy eyes.He looked at her and signaled to continue.

"But I can sit here."She said pointing onto Tae's lap.

"Aigooo my babyyyy..."Tae lifted her up and made her sit on his lap after placing a kiss on the nose. She smiled scrunching her nose just like Jungkook.

"Taetae"

"Hmm"

"You know I am so alone."

"You have mommy now appa and even me."Tae said looking at her.

"Not like that... I want someone who will be with me any moment. I know Appa love me but I want to feel it. Someone who first think about me."

"Why are you so mature princess?"Taehyung asked with his teary. Taehyung can't understand how this 5 year old girl voiced out her feelings so clearly.

"Earlier years Appa was with me in my every step even when I am peeing."Taehyung chuckled at the cute girl.

"Mommy was always busy. Now Appa is not with me and Mommy is in so many problems. I am afraid I will loose her too."Hiro said while hiccuping.

"Is Jieun not caring?"Tae asked again because it's no way. Jieun is a good mother in spite of her difficulties.

"No no mommy loves me so much but she has too deep problems."Taehyung noded understanding.

"Last year was the worst but this year is the best."

"Why?"

"Last year I lost Appa but this year I got Appa with you also."She said before kissing Tae on his cheeks.

"So you love me?"Tae asked playfully.

"Noooo"Hiro said curling more into Tae's embrace.

Jieun can't stop these dark thoughts although how much she tried. She is so tired and badly wanted to smile again. She found her happy source and she felt much light about her situation.Jieun went out to feel the nature becuase that's the best cure for her stress.She saw Jungkook's slippers at the door and can't help but wander into dark past.

"Jungkook!!!!"

"Why Joo? Why are you yelling?"

"Jungkook!! What is this?"Jieun asked extending a letter she found in the box.

"Ohhh It's Hiro's. She is selected for the club. My little champ."

"Who applied her to this?"Jieun asked annoyingly.

"Me "Jungkook said beeming happily.

"Who is paying Jungkook ? We barely have moeny for the rent."Jieun literally screamed at him.

"But this is important for her."Jungkook said.

"If we have enough money I will do but here I am the only one doing a job and maintaining a family.At least go and find a job."Jieun spatted.

Jieun sighed at the memory. She hated how she was boasting about caring her family, the thing she never did.She may had earned money but not bond and happiness . She wiped off her tears and went towards a certain spot she found.

Jungkook went out of the house searching for people as they are not inside the house. He spotted them on bench and unknowingly smiled seeing Tae also there. That scene is too much precoius for him ; His baby , His princess and His best friend.Jungkook hopped reaching but Jieun signaled him to be silent by placing finger on her lips.Then she pointed on the adorable scene. Taehyung and Hiro sleeping soundly with their pouts. Taehyung is holding Hiro protectively and Hiro is hoding Tae's cheeks. Jieun was looking at them for a long time and admired them feeling so light in her heart.Jungkook sat beside them and placed a soft kiss on Tae's cheeks lingering his lips there for a moment.Taehyung stirred up in his sleep making Hiro to wake up also.Tae opened his eyes and saw Jungkook so close to him.He blushed at the proximity and then saw Jieun who trying to lift Hiro up. Seeing her the earlier moments flooded in to his mind making him to walk away hurriedly when others looked dumbfounded.

Taehyung was thinking again as always in the balcony. It is his new hobby to think too much now. He was unable to continue it as two large arms wrapped around his waist and placed a long kiss on his neck.Seems like Hiro and Jieun left.

"You are so beautiful today Tae."Jungkook muttered still nuzzling his nose in his neck.

"Are you okay now? Don't feel hurt. You are so precious for that."Jungkook asked turning Tae's head towards him.Taehyung just smiled and stared at him.

"I talked with Jieun and she asked a help from me."Jungkook said as he don't want to keep things from Taehyung.

"What help?"Taehyung asked wondering that is it related to what he heard.

"You know she is sick. So she wanted to be happy and we have to help her. She wanted to spend more time with us."Taehyung froze at the spot. Is Jungkook out of his mind seriously?What is he even asking? Taehyung wanted to oppose but the phone rang pausing their talk.

"Hello!!"

"Ok I am coming."Jungkook said hurriedly and left.

This spare day planned for them but they hardly had time even to talk.

✒️JoWoo