Chapter - 13

FACE is a conceptual album. Love it so damn much.

"Here drink this Tae."Jungkook said giving a glass of water to Taehyung.

"What happened suddenely baby?"Taehyung gulped with the guilty. He don't want to say Jungkook that he doubts him.

"I just called to office and th-en they told th-hat..."

"Okk I get it.Don't do this thing ever again."

"What?"Taehyung asked knitting his eyebrows.He don't know whether he asked this out of suspicion or curiousness.

"Driving alone. I'm saying this with a reason.You know it also."Jungkook said in a demanding voice crossing his arms on chest.

"Sorry koo. I will never."Tae mumbled suddnely being interested about the floor. Jungkook kneeled infront of Tae who is now seated on the couch and took his hands into his.

"Now tell me the truth."Jungkook said with a cocky smile and Tae suddenely forgot even how to breath. Did he know that he came here to check whether Jieun and Jungkook are hanging out? Taehyung with his wide eyes asked

"What truth?"It doesn't like he is lying to Jungkook. He thought that it is not necessary to Jungkook to know about his encounter with Jieun. It will only double the problems.

"That you missed me and myyyyy...."

"Yaahhhhh Noooo."Taehyung whinned after realization and hit him on his shoulder.Jungkook grabbed Tae's neck from behind and pulled him into a kiss. But their kiss didn't prevailed for a long time as Jungkook's phone ringed.

Jungkook answered the call still kneeling but with the news he stood up signaling Taehyung that they have to leave now. They both went upto car and Jungkook is still on the call. With Jungkook's mood seems like a problem. After the call ends Jungkook turned towards Tae and said

" Jieun is again hospitalized."Taehyung shocked but nevertheless asked

"Are we going there now?"Jungkook noded and continued to drive while Taehyung lost in his thoughts. He did feel guilt but not much as he is sure the things he said was not that much triggering.He don't want to face Jieun with this feeling. He don't want anyone to get hurt and he don't want to feel those emotions. Eventhough he is trying to console his mind he can't help but wonder is he the reason for Jieun's pain. He badly wanted to take back time and never do these stupid things. He really should think before talking to depressed person like that.The worst point is she never talked back and never did anything against him.

"Don't worry Tae. She will be alright."Jungkook squeezed Tae's hand to lighten up the mood of younger. Jungkook can feel that Tae is stressed with something. At last they arrived to the hospital and walked into the Jieun's room. Taehyung wanted to ask why Jungkook is informed about Jieun's condition so fast  and why he is arriving hurriedly without thinking back.All these began after they came back. Before when they are abroad they don't even know about them.Then why so suddenely Jungkook begin to care about his ex family. It's not like that Taehyung is rude and don't want to care them but this is so confusing.

Only the beep sound is heard inside the room as others who are presented inside the room sighing. Taehyung worried looking at the sleeping figure of Jieun. Looks like she is so exhausted after a long fight.Jieun's mother sat on the nearby chair looking at her daughter with teary eyes. No words exchanged between each other until Jin entered the room hurriedly.

"Jungkook doctor said that you are  signed as the guardian.But why?"Jin asked.

"Why not ? I wanted to help her."

"No don't please. She will never like it."

"We both came and signed up.So no problem in it."Jungkook said with a small smile.

"But why are you doing this? "Jieun's mother asked this time.

"That's the least I can do for her Mrs. Lee."With the Jungkook's answer she just noded and looked at her daughter.

After spending more time there in which Taehyung is almost mute they came back to parking lot to go. Jungkook called out for a cab and Tae wondered why.

"Why is the cab?"

"For you baby. I am going to get Hiro from school and then come back here again.You should go home and rest."Jungkook said patting Tae's hair.Jungkook can't control himself as Tae right now looks like a lost puppy with his doe eyes. So he placed a soft kiss on his cheek while careressing the other.

Time flows but Taehyung is still on the same couch. He calmed down himself from those dark feelings as they are so heavy for him.He decided to not overthink and apologized to Jieun also. Now he searched through the whole web about the best cake. He wanted to make a special cake for their first annivesary. The day is so close as it is one day away. He have only one day for whole these and it is too short even to dress. So he decided to take a professional help from his everlasting soulmate.

"Hey why?"

"Don't you have manners to first greet me?"Tae said with a pout eventhough other can't see him.

"Tell sir. What do you want from me?"

"I want your help to make a cake."

"Taeeeeee don't go near kitchen. I will come okay. Pleaseee STAY AWAY."

"Yaahh I know how to cook. Don't baby me."

"Are you whinning baby?"

"Yaaahhh are you helping me or not?"

"I'm so tired helping you Tae.I was there all morning you remember right?"

"I know Jiminah but now you don't have any escape. I'm sorry and come to help me."Jimin was going to curse but his thoughts replaced by another thing.

"What happened after you left?You never told me."

"He was just in a meeting. I just made myself a fool."He sighed at the end.

"Where you left?To office?"Taehyung shaked his head with his never aging pout.

"Hello!!"Jimin again asked as there was no answer.Tae hit his own head for his stupidity and said

"No to Jieun's. I went there and blamed her."Tae said feeling his heart so heavy.

"Did you tell Jungkook?"

"Nooo I want to cause problem."

"But you already did?"Tae again sighed for the nth time today.

"You went there?"Tae turned around with his wide eyes.

✒️JoWoo

Boring chap I know. But needed for the flow of the story.