Chapter - 18

Another one !!!

"Jungkook!"Jimin tried to wake up the person inside the car by tapping on the shutter louldy.After good two or three minutes Jungkook woke up and gasped seeing a human figure beside the shutter. After he processed that the person is Jimin he decided to act cool like he didn't waited there for half of a day.Jungkook lowered the shutter and asked

"Where are you going? Are you living here?"Jimin just stared at his face and said

"Is it written on my face?"

"What?"

"That I am dumb."

"Only because you are asking , the answer is yes."Jungkook answered looking around to see whether Tae came along with him or not.

"He is at home."Jimin said understanding the latter. Jungkook just lowered his face. He wants his baby back soon.

"Is he okay?"

"No.As you he is also hurting himself."

"Jimin Did he said anything about coming back?"Jimin sighed at the question and said

"You know he is so sensitive. He needs only your attention but."

"I understood it. I messed it up so bad this time."Jungkook said before hitting his fist on stirring wheel.

"Why aren't you come inside?"

"He said not to come."He whispered. Jimin noded and said

"Then it is not fruitful to stay here Jungkook. Go home. Time will solve everything."

"I can't Jimin. It is so cold in home. I can't breathe there. Staying here is heavan than home as I know he is there."Jungkook said pointing at Jimin's house unable to hide his tears.Jimin wanted to get both of them back together soon. It is so hard to see them like this.

"Someone will complain you know."Jimin said with a worry laced voice. Jungkook noded and asked

"Are you going to town? Let me drop you."Jimin didn't said anything back and got into car.

Jungkook came back home which he can't call home anymore. It is so cold and dark in the living room and Jungkook chuckled muttering

"Just like my heart."He sat on the sofa and thought may be Tae also waited for him whole day in this home all alone.He felt guilty all of a sudden. He sighed and got up to go to his room where they supposed to sleep.He washed up and laid on Tae's side of the bed and whispered

"Good night baby."He fell asleep with a heavy heart and empty stomach.

"Good night Jungkook."Taehyung muttered and placed a long kiss on the photo.Tears escaped from his eyes and he let them flow.

"Sir.. It's more than seven hours now. You should take a rest and eat." Secretary of Jungkook said as he can't withstand it anymore. Jungkook came to office early in the morning as he can't sleep and stay there and he worked upto afternoon as he wanted to keep his mind away from negative emotions.Jungkook looked at him and said

"I will go out now. Take care until I come."He took his coat and left the building as he wanted to see him. As we all guessed he again came closer to Jimin's house and waited. He just wanted a glimpse of his baby. Thanks to a certain luck inside him he saw Taw who is sitting on the chair staring into distant. Jungkook smiled looking at him but frowned realizing that his baby has lost his weight.Is he not eating?Jungkook hurriedly drove back to market and bought Tae's  favourite neglecting the growls from his stomach.He again came and happily took a breath as Tae is still there. He went upto gate and tapped on the gate to make a sound.

Tae flinched at the sudden sound and diverted his eyes to the source. He got up instantly seeing Jungkook standing there and tears gathered in no time.Jungkook signaled him to come closer and as a good boy Tae walked towards him. Jungkook smiled wideley as Tae didn't ran into house.Jungkook placed the bags on Tae's hands and said

"Don't starve yourself baby."They just stared into their eyes god knows how many minutes but Tae took his eyes off first.Jungkook also walked back as he don't want to anger his bear.Taehyung badly wanted to stop him. He wanted to run and hug him. But he just stood still looking at his disappearing figure.

Jungkook wanted to keep engaged his mind so he went to Hiro. She is still in the school so he waited outside for her. He called Jin and said he will drop her.As soon as Hiro saw her Appa she ran into his hug and laughed. She is in beyond the happiness.

"Appa!!"

"Princess!!"Jungkook also screamed with the same energy.

"Is there any problem?You don't look so good Appa."Hiro asked holding his cheeks with her tiny arms.Jungkook can't understand how she identifies him so well.She is like his mother.Jungkook noded.

"Is it Taetae?"Jungkook widened his eyes as how this girl know about it.

"He was so sad on that day after those old witches said meany things to him."

"No don't talk to your elders like that."

"But they are so mean. They always make mom cry."She said with a pout.

"I want to befriend with him again."Jungkook said placing Hiro on the seat.

"Just give a kiss and make up.But not a short kiss , a looooonnnggg kiss."She said with a smile. Jungkook wondered how this tiny ball saying those dirty things with a innocent smile.

"Aren't you going back even for birthday Tae?"

"Why? Is it so hard to celebrate here?"Tae talked back.Ever since Jungkook came Tae is not in his right mind.

"You know what I aksed?"

"It is not a big deal Jimin. I will go to orphanage tomorrow. It is the best way to spend my birthday at this moment."Tae said and went back to his room. He just wodered whether Jungkook forgot his birthday also. He don't want to face it.

The long awaited birthday arrived and the said birthday boy is on his way to orphanage. He simply celebrated his birthday with Jimin's cake.He constantly looked at his phone as he is waiting for certain birthday wish but it never comes.So he is not in a good mood since morning. At the moment he going to enter the orphanage he heard

"Tae!"Taehyung turned back to see Jungkook holding something in his hand. Tae walked closer to him and he must say Jungkook looked so tired. Is he not sleeping well ?

"I thought of messaging you but I wanted to greet you in person."Jungkook said with his familiar smile. He is so happy as he got a chance to get closer to him.Tae just stood still not saying anything.

"Happy birthday baby !"He said excitedly and gave the envelope he is holding.

"If you want you can see it right now."Jungkook asked. He badly wanted to see Tae's reaction after seeing the piano. He attached piano's photo into his letter.

"Thank you and I will unwrap this later."Tae said not meeting Jungkook's eyes. He wanted to act like he is not affected but he is deeply affected.Jungkook's happy face sank but he said

"The present is in the house. If you want...."

"Are you trying to get me back talking about a gift?"Jungkook don't wanted to answer so he shaked his head saying no.Tae didn't wanted to sound rude but later on he realized that his way if talking is so rude. He bite his lips out of guilty and looked at Jungkook to talk but he saw Jungkook who is sweating all of a sudden.

"Jungkook..."

"I am okay.You should go inside."Jungkook said with a forced smile.Instantly Jungkook felt so restless and kind of dizzy. He don't want to worry Tae so he insisted Tae to go inside. Taehyung went inside by force as he is still looking at Jungkook. He can sense that something is wrong.Jungkook held it so hardly to himself until Tae disappear into inside but he can't do anymore.

He just lost it and everything went black.

✒️JoWoo