Chapter - 28

Jieun wanted to meet Taehyung before she have to go. She has something tell him. She knew that they are not in good terms but Taehyung is an angel. He can understand Jieun and help him.

Jieun saw Tae first at the court. At that time Tae didn't have a relationship with Jungkook other than friendship. But Jieun sensed it and therefore she acted so hard on them. She felt angry at Jungkook as how he found someone new even before divorce. She saw how Tae looked after him. How Tae comforts him. So Jieun had nothing but rage towards them. She envied what they had.

But after this one year period she understood that she is so wrong. She was on a wrong path. Shw had a wrong way of judging people. After almost one year again she met Jungkook together with his fiance Taehyung.All those times she thought that she loved Jungkook but after she saw them both together fitting all along as a nice couple she didn't feel jealous. She felt happy  , happiness that feeling when your best friend found his other half.She realized that she and Jungkook never were lovers. They just bonded due to Hiro.When seeing Hiro giggling with Taehyung and Jungkook in that restaurant she felt that Hiro got a family. She knew that one day she can rely on them for Hiro.

All of them now seated in a round table. Hiro is still glued to Jungkook.She whispered something to Jungkook's ear and laughed looking at Taehyung.Jieun smiled at her daughter.After a long time now she saw her daughter's bubbly side.She wanted to give all happiness to her but how? She herself is not happy. (Chapter 2)

Jieun wanted to asked Taehyung to look after Hiro after her. It's Jieun's duty as a mother to make an environment for daughter. Eventhough Tae and Jieun are not so close she knew that Taehyung is a god soul. She hardly believed that Tae and Jungkook will be there for her daughter after she left. Only that assurance is enough for Jieun to close her eyes happily.

She took her mobile to call him but she got a call instead. She answered it and heard

"Hello Jieun. I want to talk with you." With the tone of his voice she knew that he didn't know about anything.

Taehyung kept the phone down and looked at Jungkook lying peacefully on the bed. He had to take a desicion now. He can't suppress Jungkook anymore. He had to talk with her and decide what to do next. He is also broken after all. He never knew Jungkook will treat him like this. Taehyung had no idea about Jieun's health eventhough Jungkook told that night. He himself was so shocked to realize things other than Jungkook slapped him.

Jungkook woke up with a headache and he just laid on the bed. He had no purpose after all. It's so painful to watch Taehyung ignoring him. What he have done to their lives?Jungkook wanted to solve everything but all are out of his  control.He got up from bed atleast see Tae's beautiful face. He searched everywhere in the house but Tae is not there. He ran messily into their room and checked whether that his clothes are missing. Jungkook have this fear , fear of loosing him. He took out his holding breath seeing everything in the cupboard neatly. He thought that Tae may be left to orphanage and Jungkook don't want to hinder his freedom. So he decided to go there evening.Jungkook got ready to go to office and later to meet Jieun.He wanted something to distract his ind and so  he choose to work his head out.

Taehyung went out of the hospital with an undying smile. He wanted to share this with anyone but can't double the problems. So he went to get Hiro and directly went to park to meet Jieun.Taehyung didn't feel any loneliness with Hiro. She is talking and talking without a full stop. He badly wanted to adopt her but Jungkook didn't like it right?!That's what Tae thought.They sat on the park bench waiting for her as she told she will come.But it is a miracle for her to come beacuse her condition got worst in the morning.

"Hiro what's your dream?"Tae asked all of a sudden.

"To have a happy family."She giggled with the thoughts. Taehyung felt a pang on his heart. Is he stopping a family unite ? If he is not in the picture will they be a happy family?Isn't this what Jungkook want? What Jieun wants?What Hiro wants?Then is it Tae who interfered them?All those thoughts revolved in his mind. He felt that he is already a burden to Jungkook. So he thought all of them to give a chance. A chance , a life without him. He thought that everyone will be happy but he doesn't know how much he valued to others.