Chapter - 14

Every chapter have more than 100 views. 😫

"You went there?"Tae turned around with his wide eyes.

"J-jung-kook.."Tae don't want to lie Jungkook cause he don't want to break his trust. So he closed his eyes to blur out truth despite of the reaction but he got caged inbetween two large arms. Jungkook hugged him and said

"Why are you going to cry?"Tears escaped from his eyes infront of those soft words. Actually he don't deserve Jungkook.

"Looks like you travelled all over the world today when I have said no."

"I have to."Tae mumbled playing with Jungkook's shirt button.

"Taeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

"Aahhhhhh"Tae looked up at now pouting Jungkook.

"I am hungry duhhhhhh"

"Gosshhh go wash. I will prepare."Tae said pushig Jungkook to their room.

Tae got lost in his thoughts while cooking. How wrong he to think about Jungkook like that? How dare he doubt Jungkook's love like that? He never questioned up Tae about his talk with Jieun.He felt so happy with realization. Tae decided to shrugged off these unnecessary thoughts and to get ready for their anniversary.With the imaginations of his cake he smiled to himself while biting his lips.

"Ohh myy...My wifey is smiling."Jungkook yelled still going down stairs.

"I thought about Jimin and smiled."Tae said sticking out his tongue. With a frown on his face Jungkook sat on the dining table.After hitting , kissing , eating they fell asleep as tomorrow is gonna be a long day.Making Jungkook jealous with Jimin is the best thing Tae ever learnt to tease his lover.

Early in the morning Jungkook woke up and got ready to leave again. Now it is so rare to find both of them together for breakfast. Eventhough Tae doesn't like he have to let him go.Today morning Jungkook said that he is going to make some special arrangements and he is not able to join him with lunch. After Jungkook left Tae can't help but laughed like a fool.He just wondered whether those arrangements are  for their annivesary.This week is the best week for Taehyung specially. On the same week he has his birthday also. Two gifts in one week!!He loves it.

Tae choosed two suits for their special day and laid them on the bed.He found their diary which hold their greatest memories and opened it with his never fading smile.He decided to refresh their  memories tonight with Jungkook. Without his awareness he went back to the moment in which Jungkook confessed to him.

After Taehyung met Jungkook, He decided to share his room with him as he is so helpless at the moment. Taehyung only had a small  job which gives a salary only sufficient for the rent.As there is a new member Tae decided to take one more job as he is a kind soul himself.Jimin was in his neighbouring room and both of them hanged out a lot.At first Jungkook was so cool about vmin's close proximity as he didn't really care at that time.Jungkook and Tae both were so busy with jobs in earlier days so they only had night time to spend together.Both of them worked hard to find a suitable place for Jungkook's project same time. That's why Jungkook is so grateful towards Tae even now. Behind his success the only factor that laid is Kim Taehyung. As time passed Jungkook found Taehyung so adorable and cute. Sometimes he got stuck in Tae's beauty and ended up staring. When Tae caught Jungkook satring , Tae blushed madly as a highschool girl. Taehyung always liked Jungkook from the moment he got to know about him. He first got attracted to him out of his handsomeness and gentlemen vibes. Later on he knew about real Jungkook who is kind , humble so can't help but fall for him.That's why Tae always wanted to ignore him and lessened the time they had together.

But Jungkook wanted more. Jungkook began to love everything Taehyung did.He wanted to spend more time. He wanted to make him smile more. He wanted to hide him from entire  world. He wanted to spoil him with everything he had.He loved the warmth he felt when he touch Tae's hand accidentally. But Taehyung decided to be away from him by the means of Jimin.

It's almost three months after they get to know each other. Jungkook really pissed off as Tae was not still at home.He peeped from the window just to see Jimin and Taehyung laughing like there's no tomorrow and the worst is they are hugging and faces are too close.Actually they are not so close but according to Jungkook it is too much. He waited on the sofa until Tae come and pushed him into the wall as soon as door opened.

Taehyung fliched with unexpected welcome and widened his eyes seeing that he was caged between Jungkook and wall.

"Jun-ng....."Taehyung got cut as Jungkook placed his thumb on Tae's lips and continue to careress.

"Why are you ignoring me lately?"Jungkook asked with his deep tone which Taehyung never knew he had.

"I me no-I me-aan.."Taehyung couldn't built up any lie at the moment as he can't say that I am ignoring beacuse I like you.He thought it is not suitable as it was not much time after they met.He never knew love don't know time. It can happened at any moment with anyone.

Jungkook leaned closer to Tae and mumbled

"Don't smile with anyone as you smiled with me."Taehyung wanted to tell something in defense but got interrupted with elder's soft lips. Taehyung first didn't kiss back beacuse he was too stunt but when Jungkook pulled him towards his by his waist he kissed back pouring Tae's every emotions.After the kiss Jungkook placed his forehead on Tae's and said

"I like you Tae. I didn't fall  for anyone like I fell for you."Tae smiled at the confession and asked

"You know why I leave you everytime?"Jungkook shaked his head and Tae chuckled at latter's behaviuor.

"Beacuse I have fallen for you already."

Time spent like this and they spent everytime they had together. Eventhough they didn't have much they were the most happiest couple.Jungkook badly wanted to give Taehyung a gift but money was not with them at that time. Jungkook and Taehyung couldn't keep their hands to themselves after their lil half confession.Jungkook felt this rushing feeling when he spent time with Tae.He never felt ot before with Jieun. With Jieun he didn't feel any excitement. He felt really bad for her as he realized that he had destroyed her life. His hate feeling that had for Jieun faded away as Tae was always there. Jungkook shared his problems and loneliness he felt without Hiro and Tae understood it better than anyone else.After two weeks they made love and also confessed their love. Their love is not a type that coated with flirting words , gifts and superficial things. It is mutual and understanding. Their love is pure , genuine and matured. They both wanted that type of love.

A Love to admire not a love to use.

They both decided to celebrate their anniversary on the day they met as proposed by Jungkook.

Taehyung smiled to himself reminding the way they came together. He felt really proud. They literally began from nothing.He put the album back in the place and came downstairs.

It's already closer to night and he wondered why Jungkook is so late. He blushed as Jungkook said earlier that he went out for special arrangmets. At the moment the honk sound is heard which signaled that Jungkook came.He hurriedly came inside and said

"Get ready Tae. We are late."

"I arranged suits in the room and.."

"You arranged suits!!Do you know about this?"Jungkook asked with his shocked expression.

"Yeahhh"Taehyung said unsurely.

"Did you wish her before me?"Jungkook asked removing his tie.

"Her??"Taehyung felt dumbfounded.

"Hiro. Today is her birthday."

How Taehyung forgot that he met Jungkook when he thrown out from his daughter's birthday party.

✒️JoWoo