Chapter -11

Don't assume things early babies....
#36 out of 7k+ bottomtae stories..😫😫 Am I dreaming?

"Don't worry. I am here for you always. We are all together in this." Jieun wiped her tears and detached from Jungkook.

"Sorry. I became emotional." Jungkook didn't said anything back beacuse he didn't know what to said. Silence prevailed between both of them and Jungkook wondered why Tae is taking so much time.

"Jungkook don't tell anyone about this."

"But.."

"Please..."

"Okay."

Taehyung on the other side had no strength to face them. How can he face when he saw his boyfriend hugging his ex wife? Is he the thirdwheeler here? He don't want to feel these emotions. He don't want to question Jungkook's love. But all these lead him to the dark side only.

"Tae"Jungkook said loudly while entering but Tae became fast to come out. He don't want Jungkook to see that he heard everything. Jungkook took his hand and walked to the car. Taehyung saw Jieun in his side eye and he thought it is so rude to leave without any word due to his half imaginations. So he turned around and waved

"We will go. You should also go."Jieun smiled with gratitude as she never expect Tae will be nice to her. Taehyung for a moment wondered because Jieun's eyes doesn't hold the desire to grab but it held regret and longingness.Like her eyes asked something from him.

The couple is inside the car as earlier but atmosphere is different.Taehyung is looking outside the window avoding Jungkook while Jungkook looked at Tae time to time as he is driving.

"Baby What's wrong?"Jungkook asked taking Tae's arm into his.Tae took his hand out of his grab and mumbled

"I am sleepy."

"Ohh you sleep baby."Jungkook said but hurt is laced in his face.

Jungkook lifted Tae up and walked  into bedroom and placed him softly on the bed without waking him. He removed his shoes and jacket and covered him with the blanket. Then he placed a soft kiss on his forehead and switched off light as he went to bathroom for shower. Tae opened his eyes after the bathroom's door closed.A lone tear flowed from his eye along his rosy cheeks. He can't face Jungkook. He can't see Jungkook as a cheater. He don't want to happen it.He closed his eye as he felt that Jungkook is coming. Jungkook came after the shower and joined Tae in the bed before pulling him towards his embrace. He kissed him on his cheeks and mumbled

"Well done baby. You did great today."

"Tae...tae....aren't you going to wake up? Babyy babyyy.."Jungkook is now trying his best to take Tae out of bed as it is so late already.Taehyung whinned in his sleep and said in his hoarse voice

"I am not going today. Free day..".

"Ohh Then I will leave."

"This early!!Whyy?"Taehyung erected suddenely with this unfamiliar thing.

"Just work..Bye.."Jungkook went as soon as making Tae dumbfounded. He don't know why but his mind is restless. Is he thinking too much?

Jieun rummaged through her bag which included her precious memories in college time. Then those are only memories but now for her these are treasure.Now she knows that every moment is valuable that she thinks. So she just wanted to remind the past as she have time now. She took out an album completely dedicated for her and Jungkook. Jungkook and Jieun , the couple of the Seoul High.

"She is a goddess."

"What is she using to stay so gorgeous like that?"

"She helped me with that issue. She didn't hesitate to talk for me."

Lee Jieun , the queen of Seoul High not only by look but also with her deeds. She is the ideal girl for many boys.She is the one everyone worshipped as she is so perfect. She has that beautiful smile which make everyone fall for her. She is always happy and cause of the happy for many.She had that one friend everyone craves for named by Jeon Jungkook.A confident , courageous , very smart and immensely handsome guy. Every girl and boy have that one dream to be with him. But over all their emotions they had a protective feelings towards this couple which is not exactly the couple.

Everyone assumed that Jungkook and Jieun are together.Jungkook is possessive for Jieun and Jieun too. Jungkook cared for her so much and Jieun too.They both had that special relationship but never word it with love. That is a love without confession.Jieun knew that Jungkook is a orphan and that made Jieun to be a motherly figure for him. Both of them glued to each other so everyone thought that they are a thing. Little did they knew Jungkook and Jieun also wanted that but never tried afraid of loosing their friendship.

On the graduation day Jieun looked for Jungkook everywhere to take a photo. At last she saw Jungkook with another girl. With that girl's shy expressions and letter in her hand Jieun scared that she will confess to him.So she swiftly ran towards Jungkook and grabbed him towards a empty class room. She pushed him into the wall and looked at his eyes directly.

"What are you doing Joo? She was just going to confess..."Jieun cut Jungkook's words by placing her lips on his.She just pressed scared to make a movement. Jungkook held her from her waist and pulled towards him deepening the kiss. Their lips softly moved against each other with little whimpers and moans. They both finally detached from each other. Jieun looked down unable to meet with his eyes. Jungkook hugged her and said

" There's no need to say anything. I am for you. You are for me."She smiled a little closing her eyes enjoying the warmth.

Jieun smiled looking at the graduation photo with her glossy eyes.

"If I knew this will end up like that I will never agree. Please stay with me atleast as a friend for this short time."

"Tae don't overthink."

"How can I ? I don't want to but all these."Tae yelled out of his frustration.

"He will never cheat on you. He knows love."

"I also know that Jiminie. That's why it hurts so much."

"You two are not even married. Don't forget that."

"Jieun and Jungkook are also now divorced."Tae said with a duh tone.

"What are you trying to say Tae?"Jimin asked desperately being enough of this drama.

"I don't know. He left early today asking me if I am going or not."Tae said with a pout.

"As I said no he ran like a crazy and left."

"If it is that suspicious, call the office and ask for him."Jimin said.

"Should I?"Jimin noded his head and brought phone.

Taehyung don't want to doubt Jungkook but checking will cause no harm. So he dialled the number and waited.

"Hello!"

"Hello This is dreamhigh company. What help can I do for you?"

"Can I meet Mr. Jungkook?"

"Sorry sir. He didn't came to office today."

✒️JoWoo

There's no lot of Taekook today. Hope you will enjoy.