Chapter - 26

Double update!!Am I spoiling you too much?

When Jungkook came home it is closer to the midnight.His phone was left on the car and that's why he never knew about Taehyung's hundred of missed calls. But it is not a good excuse.Jungkook slowly opened the door of the house not to wake up Taehyung if he fell asleep. Without any sound he closed the door and saw Tae who is sleeping on the couch in a sitting position. Looks like he waited for him. A wave of guilty rushed through Jungkook's body as he didn't want Taehyung to feel all these emotions of being left out. He sighed and regretted about himself as he ended up doing the same thing. Making Taehyung left out.

Jungkook sat under the couch in which Taehyung is sitting and rested his head on Tae's leg. He felt some kind of relief after the tough day. Morning he was all busy with business and evening with Jieun. Talking about Jieun he still feared what doctors will say about her. Afterall he don't want to loose her. Eventually in the middle of thinking Jungkook also fell asleep in the embrace of Taehyung.

Taehyung woke up due to the sounds he heard in the surrounding. He suddenely gasped and sat up on bed remembering that Jungkook didn't came home yesterday . He have lot of questions to ask. He wondered how he ended up in the bed and at the same time Jungkook came out of the bathroom. Jungkook saw Tae who looks so cute with his messy hair and puffy cheeks and smiled gently. Taehyung just looked other side completely ignoring him. He is so angry right now.Jungkook immediately came to him and said

"I am sorry baby. Yesterday I was so busy."

"At least you should call me Jungkook. I was so worried."Tae choked at the end of the sentence. His imaginations took his worst at yesterday and reminded about him things he don't want to happen even to his worst enemy. That's how much he feared yesterday.

"Phone was in the car. Tae I have to tell you things."And with that Jungkook told everything that happened yesterday. Taehyung's eyes widened but he don't want Jungkook to leave him. He is his family. His future.

"Are you going today too?"Taehyung asked already knowing the answer.

"I have to look after Hiro until she discharged."Jungkook said wearing his suit. Taehyung in this point actually wondered if Jungkook is using Hiro as a chance. But he can't doubt because he knew his love is true.

"I am going Tae."Jungkook said after being all ready and placed a kiss on Tae and left. Jungkook again did that. Jungkook again left him all alone in this house without having any knowledge how Tae spent his day.Tears gathered but he didn't shed them. He will hold it as long as he can.

Taehyung is still on the bed for two hours not feeling so well. He thought to eat something and got off the bed slowly walking towards kitchen. He took an apple and eyed here and there to spot the knife. But suddenely he felt like everything is rotating. Apple fell down from his hand and he hardly held into the counter. He knew that he is dizzy right now and tried to endure it. He sat on the floor of the kitchen and began to cry so loudly. He wanted someone to hold. He wants someone to talk. Now he wants someone to share his feelings. He took his phone and dialled the very familiar number.

"At last you remembered me ahhhhh. You bratt how you survive without me?"Jimin screamed as soon as he pick up the call.Taehyung can't form any words to say and so he ended up sobbing so badly.Jimin panicked and yelled

"Tae!!!! Are you crying? Hold on hold on I will come okay. Are you at home?"Taehyung noded eventhough Jimin can't see it.

"I will come to your house okay."With that phone call cut with a little hope of having a rest to his mind.