Chapter - 5

Happy 300+ reads 🥺🖐️

"Are you still thinking about that?"Jungkook asked Tae who is in the passenger. Both of them are now in the car going to drop Taehyung at orphanage.Taehyung sighed and noded with a pout. He felt so sad and cornered with the Hiro's words. Usually children are so friendly with Tae but seems like Hiro is a great exception.

"Don't think much baby. She is still small and can't understand the situation."

"I know but.  "He whinned and looked at the palm on his lap. Jungkook pulled Tae's hands and kissed them.Taehyung shyly smiled and hit him on his shoulder.

"Someday I will die due to your hitting."Jungkook said careressing his shoulder.Taehyung poked his tongue out of mouth to annoy Jungkook but he smiled like the whipped man he is.

Taehyung today is full of determination. He wanted to know about children's feelings. So he tactically asked some questions from the head of orphanage. She is a very kind lady and motherly character.They discussed about this at the lunch break and Taehyung ultimately concluded that children are so possessive for their family. Actually it is not only children but everybody. That's why Hiro acts like that. That's why Taehyung acting like that.

After a hectic eventful day Taehyung is on the way to home. It is prohibited for him to drive cars although he has driver's license. Everytime he drived he met with an accident therefore for everyone's safety he avoid that. Jungkook actually blamed the manager of license issuing office for giving approval for non qualified while Taehyung sulked the whole day.So now he preferred to go on a bus. On the way he went into a supermarket and as soon as he entered his eyes glued on the shelf of ramyeon . His eyes shined at the sight so he bought 4 packets for their dinner. He clearly knows the undying love of Jungkook for ramyeon. So he happily walked on the way humming a song on the street.

"Baby don't be stubborn. "Jieun said angrily. Now for 30 minutes Hiro was whinning telling that she wanted to go to watch a film. The worst point in it is all the classmates in her school already watched it. Actually it is a childern's movie. You know sometimes some movies got a lot of attention and seems like every soul watched it. This is also that type of one. But Jieun can't afford it. She didn't earn and she can't ask from Jin to go to a movie.She regrets living like that. Both Jin and Namjoon can live a carefree life if she was not in this state.She can't help but to hate herself. She closed the door and went outside leaving crying Hiro all alone. She can't watch her tears and she was unable to give her the best childhood.

"Why ? What happened? " Namjoon asked as he came there due to loud sound.

"No nothing hyung"

"Tell me if you need something. This all is for you also."Namjoon said. He came early from the work after a month. He worked so hard with extra shifts to cover the rent of the house. How can she ask for money to watch a movie.

Jieun is in the living room sighing as always. She can't do anything other than that. She wanted to correct her past miseries but how? At that moment Jin entered Jieun's room to collect laundry and met with a crying snowball. With her red puffy cheeks and glossy eyes she seems so cute.Jin ran over to the little girl and asked

"What's wrong baby? Did moma blame you again?"She noded and said 

"m-mov-vie "while hiccuping. Jin directly went towards Jieun and said