Chapter - 6

Happy 400+ reads ....🤩Views increasing.... Did I deserve this ? 🥺🖐️

Jungkook opened the door without any noice thinking that Taehyung may be sleeping by this time.As per his thoughts he saw his adorable bear sleeping on the sofa in the living room. He gently smiled at the scenery admiring his love.Taehyung always erase his tiredness only by the presence. He kneeled down to come to Tae 's level and stroked hair strands on the forehead to get a clear view of his beautiful fiance.He again smiled at the thought of Tae waiting for him and then falling asleep with his little snores.He pressed his lips on Tae's forehead and lifted him bridal style to carry him to bedroom. He put Tae down on the mattress smoothly and covered up him with blanket. He went to the washroom with his pajama to get ready for the sleep.

After good 15 minutes in shower he came outside and went down to check the lights and door. On the way in living room he saw how Tae arranged the sofa with blankets and the movies he piled up to choose.He felt little guilty over the situation of Tae being alone. But what should he do ? He can't choose between Tae and Hiro. Both are so important to him.Then he went to kitchen and saw raymeon packets there. He can't hide his excitement so he jumped grabbing the packet. He thought may be Tae arranged this for him. With all those heavy feelings he returned to bedroom and laid next to Tae. He stared at his lover adoring how innocent , soft he looks. He again kissed him on his forehead and detached only to met with his favourite brown eyes.

"Ohh I woke you up ?" Jungkook said pulling Tae towards him.Taehyung shaked his head to say no and continued

" I woke up when you went to down."

"Tomorrow also I will come early and we can spend the day."

"Noo It's okay. I am okay. Don't miss your work Kook."

"But I want to make it upto you. We missed our dates more often."Jungkook said with a slight pout.

"How was today ? Did you enjoy the movie ?"Tae asked wanting to know why Jieun came.

"It's a children's movie Tae. But Hiro enjoyed it too much."

"You said to not to come. I also like to watch movie."Tae whinned and hit Jungkook on his chest.

"Isn't it boring as only you two were there?"Taehyung said aiming his hawk eyes to Jungkook.

"I-it's ok-kay. We two spe-ent no b-boring."Jungkook said and hugged Tae tightly

"Let's sleep okay."

But both are not asleep yet. Both of them are in deep thoughts.Jungkook don't want to hurt Taehyung. That's why he lied. He clearly knows if Tae get to know about Jieun coming he will feel restless. He don't want to stress him. Jieun's wicked mother returned and insisted Jungkook to go with Jieun also.Later on Hiro also joined with her making it unable to ignore. He repents his desicion at that time. He feels like dying as he lied to Tae , the one who trusts him the most.

Taehyung also can't sleep. He also in deep thoughts as to why Jungkook lied to him.Is it necessary to lie ? If Jungkook told him truth he can understand his situations right? Are they really wanted to meet from Tae's back. All these thoughts only sadden him so much. He closed his eyes expecting a better tomorrow for both of them. As he do everytime he wanted to know Jungkook's side in here also.

Jungkook woke up but not dared to open eyes he turned the other side to hug Taehyung. He patted the mattress only to be met with nothing. He widely opened his eyes in horror with the disappearance of his lover and ran here and there in house shouting his name. He don't wanted to be left alone. He scared of being alone. Then he saw that the main door has opened and his mind got corrupted with unwanted possibilities. He peeked his head out and saw Tae sitting on a bench in the garden staring at nothing. This sight is no popular here beacuse they are always for themselves so they never  get left alone. Looking at Tae guilty washed over Jungkook and he gulped. He don't want to be the reason of Tae's sadness.