chapter eight

TWO WEEKS passed too slowly for my taste. Somehow it seems to me that several months have passed since the date, not two weeks. Spencer was busy with lectures and personal problems with his mother. We only saw each other at class, and I neglected them a bit.

I was fully dedicated to my thesis, which is due soon. I could use so much help from him, but I had sworn to myself that I could do it on my own. It was mid-July, and the final exam is on the third of August. I really have limited time to get everything in order. May God help me to overcome this challenge, I deserve it.

"You should air out the room, honey," Spencer said when he came to my apartment unannounced. Looks like we will not be knocking on doors anymore.

"I should finish this essay by tomorrow morning so I can edit everything by Friday when it's due," I panic. Today is Wednesday, I hate Wednesday, and I hate psychology, right now.

"It's not that bad, how much do you have left?" he asks me anxiously before squatting down in front of me. He strokes my knee with his hand, hoping I'll calm down, this panic seemed like a mild seizure.

"About ten percent, without a cut," I say sadly. "I can't believe I'm so disorganized," I lowered my head so I was looking at him.

Spencer was speechless, he knew I was telling the truth and he couldn't have said it any softer. "I'll finish for you, or at least let me correct you if you made a mistake...", I won't let him finish. I don't want him to take my test.

"You could give me a long kiss to motivate me a little so I can finish on time," I smile innocently at him as he slowly rises from his position.

"What else do you want me to give you?", he puts his hands on my shoulders and tries to massage the tension from my body.

"Make me cum, many times," the sexual frustration has taken a toll on my unproductivity. It's my fault I am like this at the most important moments, I just can not resist, it's very difficult.

Spencer's lips found their way to my neck, leaving sloppy, wet kisses all along its length. He even sucked on it, nibbled on it, I think there was a little hickey left behind. I am sure someone will notice, and then I'll have to lie.

His hands wandered all the way to my breasts, kneading them with gentle and deft glances, squeezing and teasing the nipples over the t-shirt I was wearing. I bit my lower lip in pleasure, feeling like I was in seventh heaven.

"Please," I whimpered as he tugged my left nipple even harder. The feeling was phenomenal, the initial pain automatically turning into pleasure. He was damn good at it, I do not care who he learned it with. The only thing that matters is that now it only works with me and not with any other girl. I felt special, like Daddy's little girl.

"You want me to make you cum five times in ten minutes?" he asked me with a hint of urgency in his voice.

"Mhm," I murmured before he formed in front of me and began a kiss. The passion was growing by the second, but he did not do anything about it.

"When you turn in that final paper to me on Friday, you are going to have countless orgasms," he said very seriously, of course it was important to him that I do my homework. I did not know that he would risk rough sex for turning in the paper on time, honestly I would not either.

"You can not do that to me," I protested, and my happy face from a few minutes ago was replaced by an angry expression.

"Oh yes I can. You know how important it is and yes, you can touch yourself for free, it will never be the same as when I do it," he kissed me on the forehead a few times.

"I'll see you on Friday, beautiful," he waved at me before leaving my apartment. He left me horny to the point of unconsciousness, angry and frustrated to no end.

It's an understatement to say that I spent the entire evening at my laptop. Work was finished at three in the morning, so if I slept until nine, I'd have plenty of time to review everything and get back to a social life.

On Thursday alone, I felt calmer than I did last night, which was probably just the PMS. I hate how the hormones control my emotions, like they purposely want me to be aroused at every possible moment. Even I want a dose of that innocent, tender, sweet love.

I left the apartment around three in the afternoon, I knew where I was going, where my heart was leading me: to Spencer. I hope he's home right now, because he hasn't called since yesterday - maybe he's had enough of my shenanigans. We often forget that we're not the same age and we don't have the same priorities, but

We weren't in a relationship to feel the need to have the same interests, we were just somewhere in the middle of everything. We didn't know what we were, and who knows when we'll find out.

I approached his apartment, he lived on the fifth floor in a really quiet area. If only he were home, I'd love to see him and kiss him. Apartment 6 was his, it was at the very end of the hallway, thinking about it more carefully, this whole hallway gave off the same vibe as the inside of his apartment.

I knocked on the door because I despised his doorbell, the desperate sound it made was driving me crazy. "Go away, Morgan! I don't want to talk to you about her, and you and Garcia had no right to hack my phone," the sound of the door being unlocked rang out at the beginning of his speech. He immediately stopped talking when he saw me and not Morgan, with whom he was working.

"Surprise, I'm not Morgan," I chuckle wryly as he looks at me in shame. He's going to sink into the ground if he keeps this up.

"Did they read all those messages?" I asked him as I entered his dark academy from the apartment. Many messages, many hot messages have been exchanged between the two of us in the last few months. You could see all kinds of things.

"I don't even want to know," he sighed in shock. "He's going to screw me over for the rest of my life, not just him, but the whole team," he complained to me. It seems so dramatic, like people in this world have never had sex over a text message.

"Dramatic, I swear I learn something new about you every time I see you," I confess to him, he stops being mystical.

He offers me lunch, the smell of which hits my nose, chicken in curry sauce with mushrooms is my new favorite dish. Spencer can cook deliciously, luckily I didn't order delivery.

"I don't mean to sound rude, but what are you doing here?" he asked me in a very funny way, he's actually confused since I got here.

"I didn't come for what you think, I finished my work and thought I'd enjoy your company. A few kisses, maybe a little cuddling, nothing more." I hate how I sound like I'm apologising for him when I'm just telling him the truth. Hormones aren't to be trifled with.

He looked at me with a smile on his face, he looked so perfect. "God, you're so cute, I'm glad you came," he says before pulling me into her hug.

"Garcia is obsessed with getting to know you, I hope she doesn't send you requests on those apps you use, I told her not to, but she only listens to Derek," his coworkers seem very interesting and like part of the family, after all they have been working together for over ten years. They're a family because a family isn't just a blood relation. I'd love to experience that someday or at least meet them at Spencer's birthday party. I spent the whole evening with him. I realized that I don't want to share only horny moments with him, but other ones as well. He was the perfect person for it.