chapter twelve

ALLY AND SPENCER spent Friday afternoon rushing around, preparing for another generation of Virginia Police Academy graduates. Spencer was nervous because he was in charge of the speech, which normally only the head of the academy has the opportunity to give.

Ally was nervous because she didn't like the dress she had found after spending a long time in the mall. She wasn't looking for anything extravagant for this occasion; she planned to attend the graduation ceremony and then return to her apartment and order a pizza, possibly some Italian food, and a glass of wine. She was not interested in attending a graduation party at a nearby frat house.

Although her relationship with Spencer at the academy was professional, some people were offended when they discovered that Ally was the one who stayed after class almost every time. They were suspicious because the professor made time for her while in other situations always decided that the FBI had received a new case and needed to go to the field. The news also reached the academy's professors, who knew that these were all childish tricks and that a professional like Reid would not do something like this without considering how bad it would look in front of everyone.

Rumors also spread in sorority houses, where mostly slightly older than teenagres but still rude girls with a lot of self-esteem hung out. Despite being traded as one-off items between guys on weekends. Ally was aware of these facts about them, as well as the impact those negative stories would have on their future education. She kept those secrets safe in case she needed to flee from the shit.

Ally was not the type of person who would blackmail others for no reason. When she felt threatened, when her life was in danger, she did this. She went to the remaining lessons on a constant schedule and spent time alone because everyone looked at her with contempt and disgust. The nickname "Professor's Little Whore" was written on her locker in the locker room.

They were bitter and jealous of her because she was such an ordinary, withdrawn girl who had caught the eye of a handsome and young professor. Young professors are like alligator meat: everyone wants a piece, however there's not enough for everyone.

In Spencer's apartment, on the other hand, a serious conversation was taking place. Spencer sounded desperate over the phone when he asked Penelope Garcia for advice, so she came to him as soon as she could. His coworker was delighted to assist, bringing a couple of decorative bags and a bouquet of tulips.

"As much as I adore you, that tie doesn't match your suit, and your hair should be up a little, otherwise it will fall over your forehead and blind you with sweat. We're going to die of heat at that show because the sun is scorching outside ", he is left to his own devices. They come to a halt while rummaging through his drawers.

"The ties are in there," he said, pointing towards the other dark green closet. Penelope is surprised to see how many things he actually owns, yet she keeps seeing him in the same outfits. "I'm guessing you won't be wearing a jacket. That's brilliant; it's warm outside, and you'd look better in a light blue shirt with gray trousers and a tie "She bosses him around while he wonders if that's what he wants, but knowing her, she'll make him wear what she says.

He entered the bedroom, suit in hand, to change. Nobody knew it was the fifth time he had changed his outfit for the day. His coworker was correct; it's far too hot outside for a full suit. Otherwise, the sweat stains would send it to the laundromat.

"How come you, Spencer Reid, are asking me for help with your girlfriend, those two of you are really close from those messages - ", the mere mention of those messages makes her feel ashamed, so he cuts her off in the rest of the sentence, saying she should never have done that to see. He was still angry at her, but he didn't have many options.