chapter nine

I LEFT SPENCER'S APARTMENT AT the moment it was time for him to go to the academy because the assignments were starting. So we left together. I slept with him, it was pleasant to sleep in the arms of a real man, there was no discomfort. Everything seemed natural, as if fate wanted it that way.

He drove me to my house and honked, then disappeared from my sight. I ran to my apartment at the speed of light when I realized it was noon. I need to shower, wash my hair, and also go through all fifty pages again so I don't forget anything.

I don't want the professor to think I'm lazy because I usually swallow half a word when I'm typing, which is my own fault for acting like my life depends on how fast I can write three hundred words at once.

At first I focused on myself, I can't go to colleagues with greasy hair and have them see me at my worst: no resume. I remember the first day I came to this academy, I was so afraid of the new and much more serious environment that the next day I got a fever from nervousness. Those days are coming to an end, less than half a month until graduation. And then, who knows how many more months until the first day of work, life can be as exciting as you imagine.

I didn't put on much makeup; I covered my dark circles and put on two coats of mascara to draw attention from my dark circles to my eyes. As for the clothes, I chose something serious, a black long skirt and a white shirt seemed serious enough but not too uncomfortable.

It was two twenty when I picked up a folder of heavy papers and left my apartment. I'll be at the academy in exactly twenty minutes, and that's all I've for turning in my paper. I don't think I'll be late; I'll have to pick up my pace.

The relief on my face when I saw the older building where the training for federal agents was held was indescribable. All I've to do is get into Spencer's office and this psychological torture will officially be over. The doorman at the entrance didn't know which office Professor Reid had taken for today because he didn't officially have one of his own, he didn't have all his classes taken because he didn't teach here every day.

2:50 PM, only ten minutes until the deadline. I'm going to screw it up if I don't run to his office now. I opened every door I saw, it was locked. The only door left is the one at the end of the hallway. What's wrong with that door, it's the same with him in the building, now and here.

I sighed in relief when I heard his voice on the other side of the door. But someone was inside, probably the student who came before me. I looked at the clock, three minutes to go.

I was getting impatient, it seemed like time was being deliberately sped up. There's a minute and a half left, I know it's rude, but I've to go in and cut them off.

My hand reached for the doorknob, but at that moment a blonde girl appeared in front of me. When I ask, her hair was too disheveled, she almost looked disheveled. I shrugged my shoulders and ran inside, Spencer looked at me delighted.

"I was beginning to think you weren't going to show up at all," he smiled at me and looked at the watch on his wrist. "Thirty seconds away from giving you unlimited orgasms, I'm impatient, you better hurry up," why the hell is he doing this?

"I'd have turned it in sooner if it hadn't taken so long," I roll my eyes as I place my work folder on his desk.

"You turned in the paper in two hours, fifty-nine minutes, and fifty-eight seconds, I'm impressed with your courage to do something like that," he sets the papers aside and gets up from his chair. He walks to the door and turns the key in the lock, but that's not all, he pulls the curtain down over a small block of glass.

"I'd do it again," I say mockingly. "I don't think you'd dare, I mean think about it, it would cost you so much pleasure if you gave up two seconds later," he whispers in my ear. I feel his hands on my waist; they slide up and down a few times before moving down my back to my ass. He grips it tightly a few times, and it seems like he has no intention of stopping there. "You're playing with fire, Ally," he says as his hand moves under my skirt. He runs his hand over the thin layer of cotton on my clit, not waiting for my reaction but simply pushing my panties aside. He concentrates on his fingers approaching the wet slit. And the end. He carefully pulls his hand out and guards the soaked fingers, which immediately find their way to his mouth.