$ 9 $

"No drinking," Adrian warned, softly and I agreed by nodding my head energetically. I was pleased, euphoric, and delighted to watch his hands holding mine.

But he moved back, depressing me deeply. I tilt my head slightly and glowered at him with my furrowed brows. I discovered him taking out his coat and I even found that he had a broad chest. It can be a comfortable mattress for me. I want to hug him and sleep upon him.

He lift my right hand and slipped in the right sleeve and my left into the left sleeve of his suit coat.

He made me stand on my foot and pried, "Did you get your purse?" I pointed at the counter, where my small black purse was sitting.

He grabbed my purse with one hand and me with his other and made me walk along with him.

I was smiling like a loon the whole time but when I looked at him. I saw Adrian Martinez, CEO of Martinez Constructions: Isn't he the one who signed a blank cheque to buy me?

I jerked my hand from his and shouted, "Where are you thakingg me?" He pulled me close by wounding his arm behind my back and held me compact against him. "Nooo! Nooo!" I screamed tilting my head and trying to push him.

"Stop screaming, Miss Garcia," He muttered in irritation.

A broad and hefty man dressed in a complete black uniform approached us. "Mr. Martinez, is she troubling you?"

"No, she is with me, don't worry."

After he left, I pondered about what that stupid, hefty man asked him, "He said I am troubling you."

"If you will cooperate with me like a good girl, I will take you home."

"Good Girl?" I whisper-asked.

"Yes." Next, he made me sit on the couch and informed me, "Sit here until I pay the bills." I nodded

Even though there was a high volume of music, I felt tired and dropped onto the couch. It was spongy and even comfortable. I moaned closing my eyes and concentrating on my sleep.

But. What's wrong? Why do I feel like I am flying in the air? Maybe I am traveling in the spaceship. Or I am flying upon Unicorn.

Slightly, I opened my eyes and saw similar emerald-green eyes, staring at me. I smiled at my childhood crush and rest my head on his shoulder. Oh! he is carrying me.

I didn't just feel warm or gentle but something else. Something that said, all I want is for him to be near me, or to take care of me. It was my confidence in him.

How could I express that I want to rely on him for the rest of my life?

"Mr. Martinez!" Somebody called him and he halted. The same accountant blonde approached us. "I thought we will stay longer and spend time."

"I have to drop Miss Garcia."

"Why don't you just book a cab for her?" She advised. No, he can't get convinced.

I curled my hands around his neck and dipped my head into the curve of his neck. "Oh, I feel heavy-headed, nauseous, sick, unwell, ill, unhealthy, tummy upset too..."

Hearing that he replied, "I don't think that's a good idea Miss..." But cut off recalling her name. Well, he knows my name. And I won with hundred points.

"It's Miss Williams, sir," She replied with a clenched jaw, which I assume is frustration, and wandered away cursing at him.

He kept walking and I still rest my head on his shoulder with a fear that there might be other sorcerers who can separate us. Next, he made me sit on his car passenger seat and secured me with a seat belt.