$ 28 $

Adrian:

Adrian was out of his mind, when he found out Jazmine was resigning and joining the company, the rival company of Martinez Constructions. 

She is leaving me. How can she even think to leave me? We were getting better. Things began to resolve between us. But still, she has to disappoint me. How dare that Henry...that motherfucker contacted Jazmine and even put a job proposal. She decided to leave me without even speaking with me.

"Adrian!" Andrea approached him, not only her voice but even her deportment was to seduce Adrian. While everyone was busy, she thought she could have a chance with him, now. "Your attitude is hurting me Ads. You never ignored me this."

"I am just quite occupied," Was all he spoke to her. 

She gestured to the waiter to get the glasses of Champagne she had set before she approached Adrian. One of which was drugged, she aimed to give to Adrain. "We met after a long time Ads. Atleast have a drink with me." But he knows that he has to drive back to his penthouse with Jazmine and has plans with her. If he gets intoxicated, it might spoil all the surprises he arranged for Jazmine. 

"Not tonight!" Andrea's smile dropped when he pushed the glass away.

"Ok!" She glanced at Jazmine who just stepped inside being quite distressed. Even Adrian seemed to be disturbed and he returned to the hall from the same door.

Apprehending the tension between Adrian and Jazmine, Andrea took the chance to get close to him. "I wanted to show you my ideas for interior design. Do you want to see them?" She intentionally whispered in his ear, so that when Jazmine glanced in their direction she would misapprehend the things. Andrea smirked at Jazmine. 

"I am not in a mood Andrea!"

All his thoughts were occupied by Jazmine. He just wanted to take her to his penthouse and punish her for making a mistake. And this is a gross one where he decided not to show any mercy to her.

"Ads..." She sounded melodramatically, "You are really hurting me now. You act like I never existed in your life," She whispered again in his ears and enjoyed the bothered countenance on Jazmine's.

"Fine. But I have to leave so make it fast." He informed her. He was avoiding Jazmine's gaze cause he knew if he looked at her, he would surely grab her and take her to his bedroom upstairs to speak back at him or argue about stupid things. 

"Yeah. Let's go."

"Where?"

"Ads I can't show you here. Let's go to the library."

He nodded his head. Then she wound her hands around his elbow and dragged him inside the library. Before stepping inside she glanced at Will. He raised his hand holding Champagne and gave a nod to her.

Adrian waited for her to show her designs but all she did was ramble the nonsense. "I really regret leaving you Ads. I should have stood for you," She sounded regretted which was obviously fake. 

"Hmm..." Adrian just hummed and jumped to the point, "Where are the designs?"

Instead of showing them, she asked instead, "Did you miss me?"

"No!" Adrian replied with a straightforward brain, "Your thoughts never crossed in my head."

She smiled sadly. It did hurt her cause now and then feeling lonely in the whole world she started to regret the decision of leaving Adrian. 

"Andrea, I really need to go," he stood up as he recalled that Jazmine was alone and Will Martinez could spit anything to her in his absence.

"To your girlfriend?" She pried with anger. "Do you know why I came back?" Adrian looked quite irritated at her, "I came back for you."