⌛ Sixteen ⌛

Jin walks through the drunk crowd of people in the party, leaving Jimin and the rest behind. There's only one person in his mind and he needs to find him fast. He has to go back home soon and can't waist his time no matter how fun this place looks. Not even a minute later he sees Namjoon standing next to the bathroom drinking a beer. Their eyes meet and the usual tension they experience every time they meet is there once more.

- Look who's here! - Namjoon smiles - I don't remember inviting you, Jin

- I never asked to be invited either. Here, I brought your mixtape back

- You could've waited till tomorrow

- I wanted to make it fast

- Sure you did. It's not like you wanted to see me and come to my party, right?

- You a-

Namjoon can see how Yoongi and another girl are coming their way. And he can't let him see them together. He's not supposed to be talking to Jin at all! Without thinking much about it, he interrupts Jin and pulls him into the bathroom, immediately locking the door.

- What the hell are you doing?

- We can't go out right now

- I know I'm irresistible but no need to kidnap me, Namjoon

- If you want you can go out and let Yoongi flirt with you for the next four hours.

-... I'll wait.

- So...since we have time, what did you think about my music?

- I liked it

- More specific, honey? I would like an actual opinion

- Ugh, fine. It was... different. Your lyrics are like poetry and your voice has a great range to flow between styles. Sometimes it sounds like an underground rap and I can see what your inspirations are. But also...you have a voice that creates a safe space with the listener. It's very soft and smooth.

- And sexy?

-...Yes, you can sound really sexy at times. Very grown up of you to ask.

Namjoon can't help his laugh hearing him. He's more than satisfied with everything he said. The only bad thing is that he's tempted to do very stupid things with Jin there. He's already a little drunk and the boy just praised his music with a blush taking over his cheeks. How is Namjoon supposed to resist him?

- I didn't think you liked rap but I'm glad you enjoyed what I did

- It's not the style I listen to the most but...I love what you do. It's really good. You should go to a music label.

- I went.

- A serious one. Not the crap my dad is running.

Namjoon wants to ask about it but Jin won't give him the chance. Checking the time on his Rolex, the older realizes it's getting really late. He's not supposed to be there in the first place so he should be going. However, when he mentions it Namjoon reminds him of what's waiting for him outside that bathroom. If Jimin sees Jin near a flirting Yoongi he could end up hurting his best friend. He has to think a different plan. A stupid idea comes to mind when he looks around the room.

- I'll go out your window.

- My window?! This is the second floor, Jin. You're not going t...what are you doing?!

- Ugh, can you be any louder? Namjoon if there's one thing I'm good at, it's this. See ya tomorrow

Jin starts climbing out the window when he feels Namjoon pull him back inside. He would complain if it wasn't because being this close to him is making his brain stop working.