⌛ Fifty ⌛

- And when I saw him cry, I wanted to kill myself! I wanted to jump off a bridge! My cute little Jiminie with tears in his pretty eyes! And then! Then! When he hugged me and asked me to be a part of my life even if it's a small one! Oh God, Kook I think I almost fainted! I was a second away from squealing like a little girl!

Jungkook laughs his ass off listening to his father tell him the story of everything that happened inside the coffee shop the night he was locked with Jimin. From his tears to their hug. Including every single detail. Yoongi's face goes red as he continues. He's having a little break before he has to go back to work but he could tell this story a million times. After all, it keeps replaying in his head.

- And after that he kissed my cheek saying he had some tricks to show me. I can not EXPLAIN IT GOOOOOOOOOOOD

- I don't know if you're happy or suffering

- Both! It was too much! His lips are so fucking soft! Why?! Why are they so soft and full?! He kissed my cheek and I felt like he kissed my soul! And then I flirted back when I was leaving like an idiot! But I couldn't help it, he's so irresistible. Such a cutie, lovely, sexy thing

- Holy shit you really love him, don't you?

- Don't say that word.

He doesn't say it in an embarrassed tone, he's not trying to hide it. There's no disgust either, it's just that...he doesn't want to admit something like that.

- Did I lie, Yoongi?

- Just...don't say it. I can't fall any harder than I already did

- Believe me, I don't think you can

Yoongi wants to roll his eyes when he gets a text from one of his best friends. He can't help to be surprised reading it. Hobi is inviting him to a day at the beach! He'll drive one of the cars and Seokjin will go as well and take the other car! This could be his chance to conquer the powerful Kim Seokjin!

- I need to look awesome for that day. I need to be prepared to make him interested in me

- Mhm, good luck with that. I'm sure you'll get someone's heart on that trip

- Hell yeah, I will!

The morning of the little trip to the beach, Yoongi is ready to follow his plan. If he can get closer to Jin then he could finally put out his mixtape and achieve his dream. The only problem is that as soon as he gets there, his eyes are fixated on a different guest.

- H-Hi Yoongi! Let's g-go!

Seeing Jimin as a part of the group wearing those blue shorts that are getting a little too tight on his legs, makes Yoongi go speechless. He's supposed to go with Jin so he can start his flirting. But seeing his crush enter Hobi's car instead, is enough for his feet to move on their own. He leaves Namjoon, Jin and Tae behind to get in the same car as his cute little Jimin. He even gets the chance to help him put on his seatbelt, being so close to him he has to avoid his eyes. The kiss on his cheek from last time is still on his mind after all.

After having lunch and playing a beach volleyball game and losing terribly, the seven kinda split ways. Yoongi wants to go after Jin who seems to be having a good talk with Namjoon. They even stayed extra time together at the restaurant. But how can he obey his own plans if...

- C-Can you h-help me, Yoongi?

- God, yes.

His words just rush out seeing Jimin shirtless with the sun blocker at hand. Of course Jimin feels like magic to him. Just touching his skin softly is enough to make his heart skip a beat. His face goes red while spreading the sun blocker on his crush's back.