⌛ Forty Seven ⌛

This is not the first time Yoongi uses Namjoon's room to sleep with another girl. And his best friend doesn't love the idea but for some reason he doesn't scold him tonight. Who knows where Namjoon is, he left the party a while ago and haven't returned yet.

As Lisa rests her head on Yoongi's chest, he takes off the used condom. The last thing he needs is to get a girl pregnant when he doesn't even like her. Maybe she enjoyed the good time but Yoongi? His head was somewhere else. Just like everytime he does things like these. He never wants to pay attention to his partners.

Usually, he thinks of music, song lyrics or he simply counts down the minutes. But tonight? That was impossible. The only thing in his head was how sad Jimin looked when he asked him to leave the party. When he interrumpted him. The blond boy's eyes were watery and Yoongi can hardly believe what he said to him. He made him feel bad? He hurt his pretty little Jimin?

Maybe a part of him tries to convince itself this is for the best. Having him away from these parties will avoid situations where he'll end up breaking his heart again. After all, that's why he made Namjoon promise that he would never invite him. But even knowing this is the way it should be...it hurts. The guilt is not easy to deal with. But he needs to focus on his project instead of his feelings so...

- Hey, Lisa...can I ask you a favor?

- There you go again. Is this just business for you?

- Sort of...

- You know, if you wanna make this a full time job I could recommend you to my friends! You're really good in bed~ And the money is no prob-

- I don't need money.

That's kind of a lie. Min Yoongi always needs money. But he knows that if he gets cash he'll end up using it to pay his debts and buy food. He prefers to use his shitty salary for that. Even if it's never enough. Besides, if it was up to his taste, he would never sleep with her again. She's not his type at all.

- I prefer it if you just make me a favor...

- Fine, it's your call. I'm guessing we need to go home for that. Same as always?

Yoongi nods and they end up getting dressed before heading out to Lisa's house. Once they get there and enter her room, Yoongi sees his gold for the night. Lisa's computer. His eyes shine seeing it but before he can walk up to it, he feels Lisa's hand touching his back. He smiles her way pretending like he's happy to have a round two. Scared that if he says no she'll forget about the favor.

He closes his eyes as they do it again and his ears ignore her loud and slightly annoying moans. In his head, he can once more see the image of Jimin. When he entered the party while looking prettier than ever. How much he would've loved to dance with him, hold him close, kiss his li...he comes back to earth. He has to stop thinking about that.

After a while, he can finally continue with his plans. He takes out his pendrive and plugs it in the computer. Smiling, he sees Lisa still has the editing program he installed last time they did it. And finally, he can start editing his latest song. From the bed, the girl looks at him raising an eyebrow.

- You're weird, Min. Using me for a computer. Can't you do that with your phone?

Yoongi has to bite his tongue to avoid sending her to hell. Sure, for someone who grew up with everything in the palm of her hand, she has no idea his phone can barely be used for texts or phone calls. It's what he got from his father after he used it for years.

- Well, you could buy yourself a sex toy instead of using me for my di-

- Okay, okay, I get it...Mmm we could do this more often if you want, Min.

He smiles kindly but denies with his head. He only needs to do this once a month with her. He has it all planned. When the month starts he sleeps with Hyuna to use the mic her father gave her for a birthday. Then he spends a night with Wheein to record some of her instruments, then with Jessi for the music mixer. And finally with Lisa for the editing.

This is how he managed to advance on his album. When you wanna do art people don't tell you the money you need sometimes. And how hard it is for some families to invest on it. Sure, there are times where Yoongi gets some help from Namjoon who has his own mixtapes but...he can't spend the whole month with him. Even Namjoon has limited things to use and their styles are very different.

Now Yoongi only needs one more thing. One more person. Someone able to give his album a chance to meet the world. A contact with the music industry. He needs Kim Seokjin. That's the last step to achieve his dream. The only thing that keeps him alive is dreaming about that. Unless you count the little bit of magic in his life as well...

After a long night of work, he goes back home to sleep. The next morning, he visits the coffee shop telling himself he's there to look for Jin. Deep down knowing there's someone else he's checking on. As expected, Jimin is avoiding him all together not even looking his way. And he can't complain about it when he knows he's to blame. Seokjin's not even working today so all Yoongi does is follow the short blond boy with his eyes.

He sees him enter the kitchen and leans his chair back to see him better. His heart breaks seeing the boy cleaning his own tears in front of the little mirror. The only thing that interrupts his idea of going there and helping him is the fact that his chair loses balance and he falls to the floor. While Namjoon and Hobi laugh their asses off, he sits back up. On a yellow note, he lets his thoughts come out.

"I wish I could clean your tears and kiss your lips until you forget how sad I made you"

Leaving something like that would be too risky. So he just crumbles the paper and saves it in his pocket. Or at least he tries to do that not realizing it ended up on the floor. After an hour when he and his friends walk away, he turns back around to look inside the coffee shop one last time. He sees Jungkook cleaning and the conversation they had yesterday comes back to mind. Maybe...he really should explain to Jimin what his plans are...if only he wasn't embarrassed about them...

Next Chapter

You had enough last night, don't you think?

I wouldn't even date Min Yoongi if he was the last man on earth.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi babes~ Here's some Yoongi for you ❤️‍🩹 This is just a part of his story but you start to get the idea 🥺

Next time we'll see Namjin ❤️ And don't worry, if my math is correct the next Yoonmin should be really sweet!

See you soon for that~

- Baby Y