⌛ Fifty Three ⌛

Jimin was supposed to meet Yoongi today for their practice. Since he offered to play the piano they need to get ready for the show and Jimin is more than excited for it. Especially after reading Jungkook's texts this morning.

Jungkook
Hey, I got an idea! I think you could really get Yoongi's heart with this one!

Jimin
Really? I'm already choosing what to wear so he likes it today 🤭

Jungkook ☕
Why don't you two have the rehearsal in his place? You can get to know him better if you go to his house earlier today! You can stay a little extra time too!

Jungkook knows they can't share as much time together as they should. Between their jobs, classes and Yoongi's daily responsibilities is more than enough to keep them separated. This is also the first time he talks to Jimin on this timeline and seriously hopes nothing bad comes out of it.

Jimin
You really think I should try that?

Jungkook
Totally! But hey, you didn't hear it from me! Don't even mention this ever again! I'll play oblivious!

Jimin chuckles not knowing why he says that but accepts anyway. And that is the reason the blond boy is now standing in front of Yoongi's door. He takes a deep breath and checks his own clothes. Is he trying too hard? Will Yoongi be upset? Truth is, he doesn't really match the environment of this neighborhood. All the houses are slightly falling apart and they're way smaller than his. Even though the sun is shining bright, it doesn't look like a safe place to be at. He knocks on the door and when it opens, Yoongi's shocked to say the least.

- Jimin?! What are you doing here?! We were supposed to meet in half an hour!

- I k-know but I just...I t-thought we could practice h-here!

- You sure? I mean...my house is a little...I have to be honest, it's kind of a total mess

- I d-don't mind! Really!

Yoongi can't help feeling ashamed. This is not the pretty comfy place Jimin has, it's quite the opposite. As the blonde boy walks past the door he sees how it's not like he imagined. The place doesn't look dirty or anything but it's just so...empty. It feels like an abandoned house, maybe because most of the time there's no one home. Everyone is constantly working and Yoongi's grandmother haven't left the bed in weeks.

- It's uhmmm d-different...but nice!

- It's not like yours...

Yoongi looks down avoiding his eyes. He can't believe Jimin is standing right there in this stupid house. At least today is not raining. If it did he'd be freaked out with the leaks on the roof.

- I l-like it

- You don't have to lie, Jiminie

- I like a-any place if you're there w-with me

Yoongi goes completely red hearing it while Jimin can't believe those words just came out of his mouth. Unable to look up at him since he's too embarrassed right now, Yoongi takes his hand and guides to his room. He would love to keep holding it for the rest of the day but he lets it go as soon as they enter. Now, this room is a lot more interesting and Jimin admires every detail of it. The old guitar, the even older piano and a stereo that Yoongi picked off the street and fixed on his own so he didn't have to buy it.

- I'm sorry, I don't have much space but you can sit on the bed if you want!

Jimin follows his words but as soon as he sits he feels something under him. A small notebook with yellow pages.