⌛ Fifty One ⌛

Seokjin smiles at his phone making the rest of the employees confused. They're not used to seeing the boy happy or at least not while being inside this company. Jin's father is busy today which always helps him keep up his good mood but also... there's someone else making him happy.

Unknown Number
You coming today, baby? I've been dying to see you

Jin 😍
As soon as I'm done with this shit I'll go there~

Unknown Number
Done with what?

Jin 😍
Work stuff. I need to try on some clothes

Unknown Number
Okay. Try them on and then come here so I can take them off

Jin bites his lip. He didn't wanna add Namjoon as a contact, afraid his father would find out about him. And if he does, he's fucked. Because they started to talk almost daily since the trip to the beach. And he's been feeling like only good things can come out of this.

- Seokjin? Time for your fitting!

The boy saves his phone and takes the clothes he's given. He'll have a very important photoshoot soon and his father's been talking about it non stop for weeks. Since he wants everything to go perfectly, he asked Jin to try on the clothes with time. Just to make sure everything is on track.

- So? How did it go?

- It's.... It's a little...Uhmm....

He comes out from the dressing room and the girl waiting on the other side frowns.

- It doesn't fit?

- I-It does! I can make it fit! It's just...a little...tight?

- But that's impossible! I'm pretty sure I followed my notes perfectly! Is it possible that you put on some we-

- No.

Jin doesn't even wanna think about it. He knows he's been eating a little more now that Namjoon insists on it. But it's not enough to make him struggle with his damn clothes! Although it's true he stopped wearing a belt this last week because it was slightly uncomfortable.

- Okay, don't worry. I'll just fix it in time for the photoshoot!

- Is it enough time?

- Trust me, I'll make it happen!

The girl smiles and Jin has no other option than trusting her. After taking notes of everything she needs to change, she lets him go. Jin goes directly towards Namjoon's house while he tries his anxiety to go down. If that photoshoot doesn't come out perfectly, his father will kill him.

He only begins to relax when Namjoon opens the door and pulls him in for a kiss. They start by talking about nothing in particular and making jokes non stop. Each day they meet they seem to forget how this all started. It doesn't feel like they're friends with benefits. Even if they flirt and fuck a lot. They spend most of their time talking and more than once they completely ignored the idea of having sex.

Namjoon tries his best not to feel guilty about this. But if he considers the fact that Yoongi's been distracted with Jimin and his piano lessons...then maybe this isn't that bad for their friendship! Now is not the time to think about that anyway. Not while his hands are holding Seokjin so close. Touching his back from under the shirt, enjoying the softness of his skin and slowly traveling to other places. But as soon as one of his hands is about to touch Jin's abs, the other pulls away.

- Wait, could you...uh...not there?

- You want me to stop, baby?

- No! I just...I... I'm not sure you wanna touch too much. I've been getting fatter lately...But I'll fix it! I really take care of myself!

Namjoon stares at him with a confused expression. He can see the way Jin avoids looking up. His hands are fists playing with his shirt. He's clearly hating himself right now.

- Come here

Jin feels how Namjoon pulls him to sit on top of him on the couch. He tries to hold himself a little so his entire weight doesn't fall on the boy he loves. He would hate it if Namjoon thinks he's too heavy. However, the soft touch Namjoon is giving him is making his body relax. It's an innocent touch with no second intentions. Only a lot of care.

- You're not telling me the most beautiful boy in this world has low self esteem, are you?

- Of course not! I'm very handsome! But that does mean I'm not overweight...

Namjoon looks at him up and down. He places his hands near Jin's thighs and stands up while holding him. It's really not that hard. He's not heavy at all.

- Well baby, I can still hold you pretty easily. And if it's ever necessary I'll go to the gym to be stronger so I can keep holding you like this. But you? You don't have to change a single thing. Please don't hate the body that drives me crazy

- I...I don't know what to say to that...

Jin hides his face placing his forehead on the boy's shoulder. He can't believe Namjoon is holding his entire weight like it's nothing. And saying words that make his heart feel at ease.

- You could say that you're hungry. 'Cause I am! And I would love to cook something for you

- You can cook?

- I can try hahaha

- I would actually really like that...

- Good. We'll have something to eat and then I'll lift you up again to take you to my room and give you a thousand kisses. Everywhere. From your lips to your abs or anywhere you ask me for

Jin smiles hearing Namjoon's suggestive tone at the end. They start making some pancakes even though Namjoon is close to burning half of them. Looking for things to put on them, Namjoon takes out several options. Between them a cream that makes Jin gag almost instantly

- You okay?

- God, the smell is killing me

- Really? I used some of it last night and it was okay.

- Yeah, it's not past due. I...I don't know why but it's making me sick

- I guess we'll use something else then hahaha. How about honey?

Jin was never a big fan of honey. But as soon as he tastes it, he melts on his seat. Since when did he start to change his preference in food so much? They decide to use it and every now and then Namjoon steals a few kisses. The taste is sweet and only leaves him wanting more. When they're done, Namjoon lifts him again easily to take him into his room. He's not planning on putting him down until he has to leave and Jin loves every second of it wishing this could last forever...

Next Chapter

That's what we thought the first time and then everything went to shit

Tae...do you believe in love at all?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi babes! Here's some Namjin for you before the drama I think! I hope you're liking it 😊

Next one we'll see Taekook and get ready to know more of TaeTae ❤️❤️ See you soon for that!

- Baby Y