⌛ Sixty ⌛

2/2

(This was a double update! Make sure you read the past chapter too!)

Original Timeline
(Before any time travel)

The morning of graduation, Min Yoongi went for a coffee. Truth is, he didn't need to drink anything. Actually, he should've stayed at home after having the worst possible week of his life. His body was hurting, his head wanted to explode. He was tired, broken, everything had gone to shit in a matter of days. And he knew the only thing that could give him some energy was seeing Jimin. 

Just seeing him was enough. He never got the chance to talk as much as he secretly wanted to. But it was okay. It was the way it should've been. He didn't wanna get involved in something that wasn't meant to be. After enjoying the view, he gets up to leave. But someone holds his hand and when he turns, he thanks God he got the chance to feel his touch even on a shitty day like this.

- Y-Yoongi...

- Yes, Jimin?

- W-W-Would you g-g-g-go to prom with m-m-me?

The boy had been practicing those words for months. Even if he couldn't avoid the extra stuttering he was proud of himself for finally saying it. He postponed it long enough. Meanwhile, Yoongi was shocked to say the least. He has to say no. He had to refuse. He was not in the position to give Jimin hopes so he-

- Yes.

He hated himself for it. But how could he say no to those pretty eyes? To the boy that made every common little thing feel magical? That night, he had to take the double amount of painkillers to go to their graduation. His body was barely hanging on anymore. And the lack of sleep wasn't helping. As he waited for Jimin who was running late, he met who was supposed to be the key to success.

- Seokjin? Everything okay?

- Min...If you even try flirting with me I'm not in the mood.

- Don't worry, I'm waiting for someone else. One last time at least...

Both of them shared a sad look. He only now noticed Jin was clearly going through something. And a few minutes later, he got the chance of a lifetime. Jin offered him what he always fought for. All he had to do was help him raise a baby. He was fast enough to know who the real father was. And again he should've said no. But...what other option was there? His life was falling apart. He had nothing else to do. All his plans were failing, his body was giving up, the idea of losing it all was taking over him completely.

When Jimin arrived, Jin took those words back. And Yoongi had to let his dreams go. The only person who stayed by his side at that moment was Jimin. His beautiful Jimin. Who was enjoying the night without knowing what was going through Yoongi's head. He wondered if he should just end it all. Was there a point to keep going? Jimin's eyes stared into his. And there it was. The only reason for Yoongi to stay in this world. Just so he could see some more magic...

Sadly, it all ended when Namjoon arrived ready to beat the shit out of him. Usually, it would've been a fair fight. But Yoongi wasn't able to move much. He had no energy and his shoulder was killing him.

- You said yes?! You knew I was the one that slept with him and you said yes to his stupid plan?!

- Nam I was just trying to help him!

- Liar! You just wanted to help yourself and you know it!

- L-Let him go!

Jimin was the only one to intervene pulling Namjoon away from him. Another minute and Yoongi would've lost consciousness all together. Namjoon couldn't believe it for a second.

- Seriously? You're gonna defend him? He'll use you like he uses everyone no matter how vulnerable they are

- T-That's not true! What is w-wrong with you?!

- Ask him! C'mon Yoongi, tell him how you flirt with Jin for his money! How you were gonna take my place as a father

- F-Father?

Jimin noticed the way Jin was holding his belly. He had no idea about it before that night. Turning to Yoongi, he waits for him to explain himself. Whatever it is, he'll believe him. And Yoongi knew there was no way to make things right with Namjoon anymore. Once he gets mad, he stays that way forever. He was gonna lose him no matter what he says. But Jimin...he didn't wanna lose the only good thing left in his life. So he just lied.

- That's not true

Jimin had no reason to believe Namjoon over him. So he stayed by Yoongi's side. The years went by and they tried their best to have a good life. It wasn't easy. The only thing they could count on was each other. Because both their careers hit a major problem. The Kim family.

- I w-wanted to audition to be a d-dancer on Taemin's team but...K-Kim rejected me again

- Which Kim?

- Does it m-matter? Everyone in that family is the s-same

Jimin never had as much hate for Jin and Namjoon as back then. Being the heads of the biggest music company there was, they made sure to stop them from achieving their dreams. The only good thing in his life, was Yoongi. They loved each other. They spent years being each other's support and they were happy as ever when Kookie was born. A small loving family. It was a few years after that, when Jimin came across someone else at work.

- I'll have a coffee with...Jimin?

- H-Hobi Hyung?

- I can't believe I get to see you! It's been so long! So you're still...here?

Jimin was slightly embarrassed. He heard about Hobi getting to the top of the world. At least when it comes to being a recognized genius. However, his friend would never judge him. He actually invited him home where Jimin saw what would change his life.

- A t-time machine? S-So I could go anywhere b-back in time?

- As long as you don't interfere with the events I can let you use it! Where do you wanna go?

- H-How about...our graduation n-night?

He had to see it all with his own eyes. And when he did, everything he ever believed fell apart. Yoongi kissing Jin after accepting to be a father for the baby. Yoongi always assured him that never happened no matter how many times he asked. That night when he returned home, Jimin finally reached his limit.

- I lost my b-best friend because of you. Because I w-was dumb enough to believe y-you! I became e-enemies of the people that r-run the industry I love for y-you! I lost e-everything...I...I f-fucking hate you Y-Yoongi...

He cried saying those words. He was angry, exhausted. He had worked for years in a job he hated, he found out the love of his life lied to him, he had nowhere to go if he left the house, they had a little boy together. It was all fucked up. All because of him. Or at least that's how he saw it. Jimin locked himself in the room with no one else but a bottle of alcohol.

The first time the boys went back in time, it all changed. Yoongi couldn't lie. He was caught in the act. Namjoon couldn't get mad, he had no idea the baby was his. There was no fight. No confrontation. Just a peaceful and silent distance growing between them. Like they knew this wasn't meant to be. Yet both times, Yoongi was filled with regret. And in every single one of them, it all started after he had the worst night of his life...

Next Chapter

Does Namjoon know what you're going through?

Why did you leave without telling me?

--------------------------------------------------------------

There's still a small part of Yoongi's past hidden but not for long! Just wait a little tiny bit more!

I hope you enjoyed the double update! I'll see you soon for some Namjin 🥺

- Baby Y

P.S.1: Ramadan Mubarak to all my Muslim readers ❤️ I wish you all to be happy, healthy, safe and free ❤️

P.S.2: I need April to come so I can watch Yoongi's concert movie and it can heal me 😭