Prologue

Growing up in foster care was always really hard, living in so many different places sucked. Then one day my current foster parents told me that I was finally going to be adopted. That was the happiest day if my life. Though I wasn't told where I was going until the day I met my new father and left. I got on a plane and set off for Japan. Turns out when I'm excited I get sick easily, I almost threw up on father.

After arriving in Japan father told me that I would have a brother now too, I'm really excited to met him! I became quite confused when we got in a limo but shrugged it off and tried to relax. Later we pulled up to a mansion. My new family is rich! I really didn't expect that. As of getting out of the limo, I just stared at the mansion and father looked at me, smiled then led me inside to meet my brother. I was starting to think that it was a good thing I learned Japanese.

We walked into a large sitting room, where I believe my brother is. "Tamaki." A blonde boy turned to face father, he had violet eyes, strange. He spotted me and smiled very widely.

The blonde rushed up to me, hugged me and started spinning me around. "You're so cute!"

"Can't breathe..." I managed to say to the blonde and he set me down and smiled. I smiled back and waved.

"Alicia this is Tamaki. Tamaki this is Alicia." Father smiled as he introduced us, they seem very similar.

I giggled, "Hi!" My voice seemed to scare Tamaki, like he didn't expect me to me to talk.

"Hello, Ali-chan!" His voice was a touch high pitched for a boy, my voice was just slightly deeper.

"Alicia." Father touched my shoulder, signaling to follow him. "I'm taking you up to your room."

"Okay!" My eagerness showed through my voice and we headed off to my room.

We arrived to what is my new room and, of course, I stood there shocked. "This room is huge." Father laughed and walked in, with me still standing in the doorway. I slowly walked into the room and looked around.

"Well, I have business to attend to. Please settle in, I will see you at dinner along with your brother." Father left the room, shutting the door behind him, leaving me alone.

I jump onto the king-sized bed and laugh, "This is awesome!" I'm going to be really happy here, I just know it.

***********************************

Hey guys I know its short but this was just like what it was like to get there. The next chapter is going to include the rest of the host club. Thanks for reading byes!!!