The Host Club?!

(AN- the pic is of Alicia in her uniform)

I'm woken up by Tamaki knocking on my door. "Alicia, come on, it's your first day today!" Wait, I totally forgot that I'm starting school today! I'm really excited to meet all of my brothers friends.

"You can come in Tamaki." My door slowly opens at the sound of my tired voice and Tamaki peers in. I slowly sit up as he sets what I presume to be my school uniform on my bed. It looks like a yellow marshmallow! He gets to wear blue, no fair! I wanna wear the boys uniform, not that yellow monstrosity. "You have got to be kidding me! I'm not wearing that." I cross my arms and look at the dress in disgust.

Tamaki sighs then smiles, "I'll get you a boys uniform then." He leaves the room and a few minutes later he walks in with a different uniform.

"Thank you Tamaki!" I jump up and hug him. Tamaki laughs and hands me a white dress shirt, blue blazer, and a black and purple tie. Tamaki smiles and leaves the room, allowing me to change. I grab a black skirt that stops just above me knees and change into my uniform. I throw my hair into a bun and put in my earrings, father told me not to wear but whatever. Grabbing my combat boots, I race downstairs to leave for school.

Shortly after leaving we pull up to a large building, a pink building. I mentally face palm knowing that it's the school. I get out of the car with Tamaki and walk inside the school. Tamaki takes me to the first year classroom and says goodbye. I walk in and hear whispers from the other students, mostly the girls. I look down and walk to the back of the classroom, not wanting to deal with them.

The bell rings and shortly after the teacher walks in and motions me to come to the front. I slowly make my way up and see a few girls smirk. "Class we have a new student." He looks at me, "introduce yourself."

I smile and wave, "I'm Suoh Alicia." A few people gasp and most go wide eyed.

"You can go sit in the back by whichever twin it is." The teacher says smiling. I nod and walk to the back and sit next to a red-headed twin.

"So you must be the one Tamaki told us about." The twins say in unison. I smile nervously and the girl between the twins laughs. She's in the boys uniform, I wonder why. "Do you not talk or something?" The twins stare at me and shrug.

"I talk, you're just weirding me out." The girl laughs and the twins look at me dumbfounded.

The girl smiles and looks at me, "I'm Hauhi and that's Hikaru and Kaoru." Wait, Haruhi? Tamaki talks about her a lot but I didn't expect her to look or act like that.

I giggle, "Tamaki talks about you a lot, you know."

"Well it is Tamaki. He told us about you too. He seemed really excited about you starting school today." Excited? Haruhi saw the confusion on my face and giggled quietly then focused on the lesson.

*time skip cuz class is boring*

After classes are club hours and, of course being new, I don't have a club to go to. I look down as I walk the halls and run into someone. I look up and giggle. "Hi Tamaki, sorry." I smile brightly and Tamaki smiles back.

"I was just coming to get you." He smiles takes my stuff. I give him an annoyed look but of course he's oblivious to it. "Come on, I'm taking you to my club."

"You have a club. What is it?" Tamaki, starting a club. He's no where near organized enough to do that.

"It's a host club. Come on I want you to meet my friends!" I giggle seeing his excitement and follow him.

'Music Room 3' Weird, why would the host club be in a music room? Tamaki opens the doors and leads me inside. "Hey guys! I brought my little sister." I look at Tamaki in surprise then smile, I never expected him to call me his sister. Six other people walk up to us and I recognize three from my class. I look at all of them as I wave, then my eyes lock with the tallest one.